BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(containing "achilles"). See all 1,781 reviews
on March 17, 2017
I bought this shoe based on reviews on the best shoe for heal and Achilles issues . I have heal and ankle issues due to an accident last year. This shoe does give more support to the ankle than many tennis shoes, and there is a lot of cushion . However, I still can't wear them for very long without pain in my ankle. I am keeping the shoes, but I don't really like the look, or the support for my particular problem. You just have to try them and see if they work for you.
on February 10, 2017
Love these shoes. Bought them as I'm starting a new routine and hitting Disney World in a few weeks. They are seriously cushy, but provide support. I like that they're not stability shoes. I under pronate (supinate) and so many shoes have too much stability and motion control, which makes my situation worse. These are nice a neutral shoe.

Pros:
Colors are vibrant and awesome
Neutral step (no motion control)
Supportive but full of gel cushion

Cons:
The back of the heel is a little high and might rub on achilles
Definitely fit smaller than older Asics. I ordered 1/2 size up and my toes are in the right spot.
I can see the mesh upper around the toe box wearing out sooner than it should. Keep your toenails trimmed!
on May 20, 2017
These are narrower than the previous model and gave me plantar fasciatis and achilles problems. I ended up trying Hoka One (didn't work either). Now trying the Brooks Ghost 9 with an extra cushion/support for plantar fasciatis.
on April 12, 2016
These shoes are a must when trying to get over problems with achilles tendon and heel bumps. While pursuing non-invasive therapy, I am able to walk comfortably in these shoes. The heel clutch helps prevent slippage and irritation to the back of my heel. I found that I had to go up one half size to get the best fit. I am very glad I found out about this shoe and its features. Asics gels have always been my favorite brand, and now the Nimbus is by far my power walking shoe of choice!
on May 15, 2016
Love, love, love these. I have had three surgeries for heel spurs and Achilles issues and the only shoes that I can wear comfortably were my Dansko clogs--not very fashionable or great for spring/summer. I teach and am on my feet all day. I was leery of wearing them-- brought my clogs, just in case--and never had change into them! Pricy but so worth it! Will be buying one of each color when I can afford them.
on February 25, 2017
Great for those who need sneakers with structure for heel and Achilles' tendon pain, my second pair of asics for that reason and ran my other pair into the ground literally! So worth the money.
on February 24, 2017
Great pair of shoes. I have achilles tendon problems and bought a small heel insert for them, and they feel perfect on my feet! This is my second pair, and I'll probably buy another!
on February 18, 2017
I love these shoes! I suffer from Achilles tendinitis and I can wear these shoes with little to no pain!
on May 22, 2016
Very satisfied! Cushiony and really helps my Achilles tendonitis. I liked these so much that I decided to purchase Asics walking sneakers.
on May 17, 2016
The heel area is very comfortable, but I couldn't find a comfortable fit even after ordering both a half and full size larger. I had ordered wides, but the toe box is still too narrow and short. Disappointed as I was so excited about these shoes as I have plantar fasciitis and an Achilles' tendon strain.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.