Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 1, 2013
I'm a ED nurse and stand on my feet for 12 hour shifts all the time! While the only running I do is in the department I started wearing ASICS at the recommendation of another nurse for comfort and now WEAR NOTHING ELSE! While others wear the most expensive nursing shoes~ I wear ASICS and my feet are HAPPY!!! Have to say this style is the most expensive pair I've bought but is the MOST comfortable!!! I'm a big HIT with my patient's of all ages and especially with the pediatric one's~ what a great way to get the little one's to be comfortable with me as a nurse when you can make your shoes GLOW in the dark!!! Only drawback is the yellow part is a suedue like material and dark blue scrubs wear on it/ having difficulty keeping it clean like I would like. NURSES CHECK OUT THESE SHOES- YOU'LL WEAR NOTHING ELSE!!!!
70 people found this helpful
on June 2, 2013
I am very loyal to Asics as far as running shoes go. I have never had a problem with them and they are always comfortable and provide great support. So when I saw how awesome these shoes are I had to investigate and see if they would suit my needs. They are specifically designed for Triathlon training, but I was just doing a marathon. I bought them after my current shoes had hit the wear down point (my shins started hurting and the balls of my feet would go numb, meaning it was time to get new ones). I got them when I was running at least 8 miles per run (far into my training). My first run was eight miles and I didn't get a single blister. I ran my marathon in them and didn't have any problems. And I mean who can't mention how AWESOME they look!! The fact that they are so much fun just make them that much better.

Shoes are always tricky because everyone runs differently and has different needs, but for me these are the best shoes ever! If you aren't sure about what shoes to get, go to the runner's world shoe finder on their website. They ask you a series of questions and tell you what shoes will best fit your needs. I have found the best way to get the best deals on running shoes is to go to the runner's world shoe finder, write down a few different ones you think will work, go to a store to actually try on the shoes and see how the feel and then check out the price of them on Amazon. Often times you get a much better deal than you would in the retail stores (sometimes not if you hit a really good sale!) It seems like a lot of work to buy a pair of shoes, but personally if I'm going to drop $100-$150 on a pair of shoes, I want to make sure they are good!

Here's the link to the runner's world shoe finder! http://www.runnersworld.com/shoeadvisor
3 people found this helpful
on December 20, 2012
I run 10+ miles a day, every day. I've been running in the gel noosas for over 6 months with no injuries. I'm a mid to forefoot runner who concentrates a lot on her running form to avoid getting hurt. I invested in a pair of Newtons, just to try them out, and I can't make it through an entire run in them without my foot aching where that weird lug on the bottom is.
Asics never disappoint me. The toe box is roomy, it's lightweight and has just enough cushioning without feeling klunky. Plus, the colors are great! And they have lots of reflective material for those early morning, or after dark runs. The mesh tops keep my feet nice and cool, and now that winter has come, I just wear a heavier pair of socks and my feet never feel cold.
I highly recommend them.
26 people found this helpful
on March 6, 2015
I am normally loyal to Nike but recently I've started having issues with my feet. A coworker recommended Asics and I decided to give these a try when they went on sale. The shoe is beautiful, it came on time, and I love it. I ordered up a full size because it was the last one they had. It's a little bigger than I'm used to but it fits great with socks. A half size up would have been perfect though. They are beyond comfortable and I will definitely get another pair in the future.
on January 20, 2013
Bought these for my Wife, she can't stop raving about the feel and the comfort while running and walking, like on Air! They were recommended by a friend with rather limited arch's, these have great support and cushioning.

They are replacing Mizuno's that seemed to wear out much faster then normal, got holes in the sides where the toe breaks. We were told by shoe experts, runners, this is a problem with the Mizuno's. I got her two pair so that she can rotate and get the most out of a great product. I got great Kudos.
on December 11, 2012
Last year I was training for a marathon - could get up to about 3 miles with customized Nike shoes and would get terrible shin splints. I'm talking legs feel like bricks, can't even walk shin splints. So, I took some time off, did elliptical, circuit training, focused on other things. I decided to get back in the running game and got another pair of shoes from RoadRunner sports that were "customized" with the custom inserts and everything...guess what? Shin splints were back. Now, I know I overpronate, but I had inserts (that were about 80$) and those didn't even help. It got to the point where I couldn't even run half a mile without stopping to stretch. So, I bought these shoes after reading some reviews about overpronation and doing some research on other websites. The first run or two, I still got shin splints...because your muscles need to recover and adjust. But, the first run back, they didn't happen until I was almost at a mile. The second was an interval run, and I got to about a mile and a quarter. Then, I did Zumba and a few fitness classes for the next couple of days. When I finally came back, I was running with no pain at all. I just did 2 miles yesterday and my legs held up the entire time. Oh, and I'm not wearing the inserts, so it's just the shoes. They are terrific, funky and fun! I've gotten so many compliments on them from friends, strangers and my fitness class instructors. They run true to size. I'm a 9 and they fit perfect. They glow in the dark on the white writing in the front and back too. Overall I love these shoes. As long as they're around, I will be buying them!
6 people found this helpful
on June 21, 2016
I actually bought this for my sister who has high arches and a little wide feet. She has tried many many shoes to train (Gym addict) and EVERYTIME she sends and/or posts a picture of her training she is wearing them... so, what better review than that.
on December 17, 2012
These are so comfortable!!! And fun! I have mortons neuroma on both feet and these make my feet feel great and I can walk further without pain than my other shoes.
10 people found this helpful
on February 29, 2016
I have gotten more compliments on these ASICS than any other running shoe. I love the wild color design and they also eluminate at night so I can be seen walking. Great shoe! Very comfortable! I wore these to a outdoor jazz festival which way over a 2000 people saw them and so many stopped to ask where did I purchase such a colorful shoe. When I told them where and the price, one coworker had already purchased a similiar pair with different color scheme. Another Awesome purchase!
on February 6, 2013
I love these shoes. Besides being super cool, they are super comfy. All my past tennis shoes have given me shin splints when I tried to run, but these haven't. My feet often would get too hot while running or during other aerobic exercises, but these keep them nice and cool. Have gotten a lot of compliments at the gym.
My husband liked the look of them so much, I bought him a pair of the same type, but for men and he loves his also.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question