Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 214 reviews
on January 1, 2013
I'm a ED nurse and stand on my feet for 12 hour shifts all the time! While the only running I do is in the department I started wearing ASICS at the recommendation of another nurse for comfort and now WEAR NOTHING ELSE! While others wear the most expensive nursing shoes~ I wear ASICS and my feet are HAPPY!!! Have to say this style is the most expensive pair I've bought but is the MOST comfortable!!! I'm a big HIT with my patient's of all ages and especially with the pediatric one's~ what a great way to get the little one's to be comfortable with me as a nurse when you can make your shoes GLOW in the dark!!! Only drawback is the yellow part is a suedue like material and dark blue scrubs wear on it/ having difficulty keeping it clean like I would like. NURSES CHECK OUT THESE SHOES- YOU'LL WEAR NOTHING ELSE!!!!
on June 2, 2013
I am very loyal to Asics as far as running shoes go. I have never had a problem with them and they are always comfortable and provide great support. So when I saw how awesome these shoes are I had to investigate and see if they would suit my needs. They are specifically designed for Triathlon training, but I was just doing a marathon. I bought them after my current shoes had hit the wear down point (my shins started hurting and the balls of my feet would go numb, meaning it was time to get new ones). I got them when I was running at least 8 miles per run (far into my training). My first run was eight miles and I didn't get a single blister. I ran my marathon in them and didn't have any problems. And I mean who can't mention how AWESOME they look!! The fact that they are so much fun just make them that much better.

Shoes are always tricky because everyone runs differently and has different needs, but for me these are the best shoes ever! If you aren't sure about what shoes to get, go to the runner's world shoe finder on their website. They ask you a series of questions and tell you what shoes will best fit your needs. I have found the best way to get the best deals on running shoes is to go to the runner's world shoe finder, write down a few different ones you think will work, go to a store to actually try on the shoes and see how the feel and then check out the price of them on Amazon. Often times you get a much better deal than you would in the retail stores (sometimes not if you hit a really good sale!) It seems like a lot of work to buy a pair of shoes, but personally if I'm going to drop $100-$150 on a pair of shoes, I want to make sure they are good!

Here's the link to the runner's world shoe finder! http://www.runnersworld.com/shoeadvisor
on December 20, 2012
I run 10+ miles a day, every day. I've been running in the gel noosas for over 6 months with no injuries. I'm a mid to forefoot runner who concentrates a lot on her running form to avoid getting hurt. I invested in a pair of Newtons, just to try them out, and I can't make it through an entire run in them without my foot aching where that weird lug on the bottom is.
Asics never disappoint me. The toe box is roomy, it's lightweight and has just enough cushioning without feeling klunky. Plus, the colors are great! And they have lots of reflective material for those early morning, or after dark runs. The mesh tops keep my feet nice and cool, and now that winter has come, I just wear a heavier pair of socks and my feet never feel cold.
I highly recommend them.
on December 19, 2012
I walk before dawn. I walk in the street - my dog walks on the sidewalk. After ALMOST being run down by a golf cart, I decided I need reflectors. I saw these. I wear them. I love them. During the day, this old lady gets stopped by people asking me what kind of shoes they are and where did I get them! And, this grandma hasn't been run over by a reindeer OR a golf cart because I wear these sassy new sneakers! Highly recommended for comfort, for fun, for making a statement and for walking in the dark!
on January 20, 2013
Bought these for my Wife, she can't stop raving about the feel and the comfort while running and walking, like on Air! They were recommended by a friend with rather limited arch's, these have great support and cushioning.

They are replacing Mizuno's that seemed to wear out much faster then normal, got holes in the sides where the toe breaks. We were told by shoe experts, runners, this is a problem with the Mizuno's. I got her two pair so that she can rotate and get the most out of a great product. I got great Kudos.
on March 21, 2013
Okay. So I LOVE the style and the lightweight/breathable material, however they weren't for me. I run a lot on the treadmill and after 3.5 miles with these, my feet still didn't feel the support my body requires. Im a gangly woman with less than perfect knees and I just felt that i didn't have the cushion to absorb the 6' blow my ankles and feet were taking. I am used to running on Kayanos... so I ordered the 19 and am hoping they work out (even though im unhappy with the color options.. love my neon!). If i didnt have so many joint issues i would absolutely keep these, my toes felt free and i loved how light they were.
on December 17, 2012
These are so comfortable!!! And fun! I have mortons neuroma on both feet and these make my feet feel great and I can walk further without pain than my other shoes.
on February 29, 2016
I have gotten more compliments on these ASICS than any other running shoe. I love the wild color design and they also eluminate at night so I can be seen walking. Great shoe! Very comfortable! I wore these to a outdoor jazz festival which way over a 2000 people saw them and so many stopped to ask where did I purchase such a colorful shoe. When I told them where and the price, one coworker had already purchased a similiar pair with different color scheme. Another Awesome purchase!
on March 4, 2017
fun colors and sooo comfy
on March 6, 2015
I am normally loyal to Nike but recently I've started having issues with my feet. A coworker recommended Asics and I decided to give these a try when they went on sale. The shoe is beautiful, it came on time, and I love it. I ordered up a full size because it was the last one they had. It's a little bigger than I'm used to but it fits great with socks. A half size up would have been perfect though. They are beyond comfortable and I will definitely get another pair in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question