Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 214 reviews
on January 1, 2013
I'm a ED nurse and stand on my feet for 12 hour shifts all the time! While the only running I do is in the department I started wearing ASICS at the recommendation of another nurse for comfort and now WEAR NOTHING ELSE! While others wear the most expensive nursing shoes~ I wear ASICS and my feet are HAPPY!!! Have to say this style is the most expensive pair I've bought but is the MOST comfortable!!! I'm a big HIT with my patient's of all ages and especially with the pediatric one's~ what a great way to get the little one's to be comfortable with me as a nurse when you can make your shoes GLOW in the dark!!! Only drawback is the yellow part is a suedue like material and dark blue scrubs wear on it/ having difficulty keeping it clean like I would like. NURSES CHECK OUT THESE SHOES- YOU'LL WEAR NOTHING ELSE!!!!
on December 19, 2012
I walk before dawn. I walk in the street - my dog walks on the sidewalk. After ALMOST being run down by a golf cart, I decided I need reflectors. I saw these. I wear them. I love them. During the day, this old lady gets stopped by people asking me what kind of shoes they are and where did I get them! And, this grandma hasn't been run over by a reindeer OR a golf cart because I wear these sassy new sneakers! Highly recommended for comfort, for fun, for making a statement and for walking in the dark!
on February 10, 2013
Love the colors, the glow in the dark toes and heels are wicked cool, and my arch supports fit nicely! I'm looking forward to showing them off at a Midnight Run 5K later in the month. Only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars was the tongue, it's sewn down on 1 side which keeps it from sliding around, however it makes it difficult to get the shoes on if you don't loosen the shoelaces all the way. Not sure it'll be any easier as I wear them more.
on March 4, 2017
fun colors and sooo comfy
on October 6, 2012
I have never tried Asics shoes, have always worn underarmor and these shoes are awesome. Very comfortable, supportive and the colors go with everything in my closet.
on January 4, 2013
I LOVE these shoes, love them! The have great arch support, they are very light, glow in the dark, and are awesome in color. They feel very natural on my feet. Im not a everyday runner, but have ran more wearing these shoes, and they are great.
on December 20, 2012
I run 10+ miles a day, every day. I've been running in the gel noosas for over 6 months with no injuries. I'm a mid to forefoot runner who concentrates a lot on her running form to avoid getting hurt. I invested in a pair of Newtons, just to try them out, and I can't make it through an entire run in them without my foot aching where that weird lug on the bottom is.
Asics never disappoint me. The toe box is roomy, it's lightweight and has just enough cushioning without feeling klunky. Plus, the colors are great! And they have lots of reflective material for those early morning, or after dark runs. The mesh tops keep my feet nice and cool, and now that winter has come, I just wear a heavier pair of socks and my feet never feel cold.
I highly recommend them.
on October 9, 2012
These shoes are by far the best athletic shoes I've purchased in years if not ever! I wear them everywhere. I'll be honest, I initially bought them b/c of the colors, but am pleasantly surprised by their comfort. I have plantar fascitis in my right foot that I've been undergoing treatment for and these shoes have actually helped in my recovery. Not to mention my custom orthotics work well with the shoes. And as some of the other reviewers mention, the top of the shoe is open and mesh. However, I don't plan to wear them out in the snow. I am contemplating buying them in the other colors available.
on October 22, 2012
I have always been a Saucony fan, which I still am due to my long distance running and my flat feet. I was given a pair of ASICS NOOSA's as a gift and wasn't sure I would keep them because of my Saucony loyalty but decided to give them a chance. Well they are great! The colors are a little outrageous for me but hey I can roll with it. They have great stability and comfort. No complaints, a great distance running sneaker for streets and trails.

Michelle
on December 17, 2012
These are so comfortable!!! And fun! I have mortons neuroma on both feet and these make my feet feel great and I can walk further without pain than my other shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question