ASICS Women's Gel-Noosa Tri 7 Running Shoe,Electric Purple/White/Sun,10.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Women's Asics, Gel Noosa Tri 7 Triathalon Sneaker
- Mesh and synthetic upper for a lightweight, comfortable and stable ride
- This running style actually Glows in the dark! A Great choice for early morning or evening runners
- Comes with added speed laces for those quick transitions
- Dual Density Solyte Lasting which provides a lighter cushioning midsole with improved durability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Women's Asics, Gel Noosa Tri 7 Triathalon Sneaker Mesh and synthetic upper for a lightweight, comfortable and stable ride This running style actually Glows in the dark! A Great choice for early morning or evening runners Comes with added speed laces for those quick transitions Dual Density Solyte Lasting which provides a lighter cushioning midsole with improved durability Gender specific Space Trusstic system allows for a more efficient foot motion Propulsion Trusstic, which mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion stage Impact Guidance System which enhances the gait even more from heel strike to toe-off with added flex grooves AHAR-rubber places in high-wear zones for durable use providing added traction
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.7 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B006H1K862
- Item model number: GEL-NOOSA TRI 7-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Shoes are always tricky because everyone runs differently and has different needs, but for me these are the best shoes ever! If you aren't sure about what shoes to get, go to the runner's world shoe finder on their website. They ask you a series of questions and tell you what shoes will best fit your needs. I have found the best way to get the best deals on running shoes is to go to the runner's world shoe finder, write down a few different ones you think will work, go to a store to actually try on the shoes and see how the feel and then check out the price of them on Amazon. Often times you get a much better deal than you would in the retail stores (sometimes not if you hit a really good sale!) It seems like a lot of work to buy a pair of shoes, but personally if I'm going to drop $100-$150 on a pair of shoes, I want to make sure they are good!
Here's the link to the runner's world shoe finder! http://www.runnersworld.com/shoeadvisor
Asics never disappoint me. The toe box is roomy, it's lightweight and has just enough cushioning without feeling klunky. Plus, the colors are great! And they have lots of reflective material for those early morning, or after dark runs. The mesh tops keep my feet nice and cool, and now that winter has come, I just wear a heavier pair of socks and my feet never feel cold.
I highly recommend them.