|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's Gel Resolution 4 Tennis Shoe
|Price:||$114.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Flexion Fit upper
- Midsole Material-Lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA
- GEL Cushioning Systems-Attenuates shock
- Midwest Sports only ships Asics products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Average weight: 12.3 oz. (Womens 8.5)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Fall in love with the Asics® GEL-Resolution® 4's one-of-a-kind upper construction—keeping the tennis player light on her feet while providing superior ground-contact she needs to dominate each set!
- Lightweight upper is constructed from a breathable mesh and supportive synthetic leather.
- Breathable textile-mesh lining helps keep your foot feeling dry.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) is made up of two layers of memory foam lining the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® cushioning system better absorbs impacting shock and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot progresses through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. It offers enhanced cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR® high abrasion rubber place is placed in critical areas of the outsole to provide excellent durability in high-wear areas.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off.
- Trusstic System® keeps the shoe lightweight for better mobility.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Center court? Match point? No problem! Slip ASICS Women's GEL-Resolution 4 tennis shoe on your foot, and serve with confidence. Flexion fit upper offers form fitting comfort, while the Trusstic System and the Impact Guidance and Heel Clutching System promote stability on court for even the most aggressive players. Durable outsole is crafted of High Abrasion Resistant Rubber, and the modified herringbone pattern is an excellent choice for all types of surfaces.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0056E6AN6
- Item model number: Gel Resolution 4-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Normally it takes a few wears to break a pair of shoes in but the second I put these bad boys on I wanted to run around the block for a week.
The colour is great, the fit is great, the feel is great. I bet I could win a grand slam in these asics too!
No too heavy, holds up on the lateral movement and just plain moving on court.
Fit true to size for me. I also like that they are low to ground, no rolling the ankles in these.
This is the only shoe I wear for practice and matches.
Linda in Arizona
Although the shoes have a lot of leather on them, there is a lot of exposed mesh, so the shoes breathe really well. I typically wear a size 9 in most shoes and these size 9s fit perfectly. I have just a hair of extra room at the toe, but it isn't enough to make me feel I need to go down a size. The sole is mostly white with a bit of grey but will not mark up the court.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was very hard and needed A LOT of break in time. I blame these shoes for my plucked soleus muscle! I don't recommend them.Published 12 months ago by Meus Kaveny
I get many compliments on these shoes. They are very durable and comfortable.Published 12 months ago by Jane D
tried these on fit was good have not worn them yet still have a another pair of asics I'm using. I bought these to have on hand for when it is time to replace older pairPublished 13 months ago by lisa
a little longer then their old tennis shoe but still a good fitPublished 17 months ago by Patricia E. Carman
They were very deformed looking. like the toe was too narrow but the rest off the shoe was fine. The ease of this transaction from the seller and the refund was second to none... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Rebecca Exum
great tennis shoes! Have them in 2 colors. Better than my old Nike tennis shoePublished 18 months ago by jamiek
This shoe is okay. To me it is a bit bulky but I do wear a size 11 ladies shoe. The size 11 was actually a little to big for me.Published 20 months ago by justmeinATL