|Fits as expected||
ASICS Women's Gel Rocket 5 Volleyball
|Price:||$67.00 - $85.00|
- Leather and mesh
- Rubber sole
- GEL® cushioning system
- Trusstic System® provides a smooth ride
- Removable sockliner
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Volley with the best of them in the Asics GEL-Rocket 5 tennis shoes.
- Mesh and synthetic upper in an athletic tennis shoe style
- Lace-up front, padded collar and tongue
- Logo detail
- Forefoot GEL(R) Cushioning System
- Trusstic System(R)
- Textile lining, removable cushioning insole
- Rubber traction outsole
You'll mop up the court in style sporting this Gel Rocket 5 by ASICS. Wrapped in breathable mesh and synthetic leather with loads of ankle, heel and sole support, the performance-driven volleyball sneaker helps deliver a decisive and deadly blow to the opposing team. Best of all, its trendy overlays and clean profile bring a sense of playful panache to every serve, set and spike.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.7 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004EEPEFO
- Item model number: GEL ROCKET 5-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you heed these ratios you will be happy with your FIRST order & will not need to exchange for a diff size! Good luck & happy volley-balling or jazzercise, zumba, or whatever!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm still wearing these after all this time! I love them. They're one of the very FEW shoes that I don't have heel pain OR back pain at the end of my 12-15 hour days!Published 10 months ago by Alisha B.
I have been using this pair of shoes regularly for playing badminton and I have no problems so far. The price I paid is worth it! Read morePublished 19 months ago by catig_9
The materials aren't as soft as the more expensive ASICS I've had, but they are comfortable, fit well, and cost much less.Published 21 months ago by Tanya