|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$74.99 - $150.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S): ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Fluid fit: ASICS fluid fit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System: Exoskeleton heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Discrete Heel Unit: Takes the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) to a new level by creating our highest degree of shock attenuation and stability.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The GEL-Sendai™ 3 offers a flare of style in its third rendition. New upper design provides a sleek appeal while proven technologies of the Heel Clutching System™, Propulsion Trusstic®, and Guidance Line® will make this technical ride a favorite for many neutral runners.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Shipping Weight: 11 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZAU5S3Y
- Item model number: GEL-Sendai 3-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: