ASICS Women's Rhythmic 2 Cross-Training Shoe,Black/Onyx/Hot Pink,8 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Rubber sole
- Full-length EVA foam midsole
- Medial and lateral support wraps
- Dance pivot point outsole
- Weight: 6.2 oz
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ASICS Women's Rhythmic 2 Cross-Training ShoeFeatures:
- Lightweight synthetic and mesh upper keep you light on your feet.
- Medial and lateral wraps provide superior support and flexibility.
- Allows for movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Features ASICS® signature rear foot and forefoot GEL® cushioning system for ultimate shock absorption.
- Features added cushioning in the form of a lightweight, full-length EVA foam midsole.
- Features an updated outsole with pivot point ideal for turns and transitions during dance-based fitness workouts.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00AK9I8GY
- Item model number: RHYTHMIC 2-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shoes are perfect for dance classes, and I could wear them all day long and be comfortable! LOVE them!Published 5 months ago by Diana
Great shoe for zumba - and I'm really picky as I get shinsplints and sore knees with many shoes. A little snug in the toe box - but that could be due to the inserts I use (New... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Krissi Burdette
They haven't even lasted a year with moderate use. I expected much more from these.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer