|Price:||$52.78 - $149.95|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Trusstic system reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- NC rubber outsole compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems
- Forefoot gel cushioning system attenuates shock during impact phase
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Gel-Rocket® 7 brings exceptional value and performance season after season. This season offers a lighter weight upper and increased gum rubber on the outsole for improved traction. Updated styling and design will continue to make this series the shoe of choice for recreational court sport players everywhere.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GXZT5J8
- Item model number: GEL-Rocket 7-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 29, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as I can tell, the sizing is the toughest thing to gauge with ASICS. I’m a 9.5 in most shoes (like Nike), a 9 in Chuck Taylors, and a 10 in Mizuno. I ordered a 10 on the recommendation of other commenters to order up a half size, and they fit well, though they’re not as snug as I’m used to.
The shoes are quite wide at the toe, so if you are consistently the same size, you can probably get away with ordering that size if you’re used to shoes fitting snugly.