|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$36.89 - $120.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- fuzeGEL Midsole: ASICS newest GEL cushioning technology made from the fusion of GEL property and foam creates lightweight adaptable comfort.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Removable sock liner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Versatile and polished, the fuzeX shoe provides optimal cushioning with a contemporary appeal. Introducing ASICS newest midsole technology, our proprietary fuzeGEL Midsole is a fusion of GEL property and foam for the ultimate rearfoot shock absorption that transfers to the forefoot during take off. This exciting addition offers a unique ride with full ground contact and a quick responsiveness to keep you moving.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Indonesia
- ASIN: B011F69XWS
- Item model number: fuzeX-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I'm not a runner but a "wogger" or "jalker" (walk/jog). I walk every day and throw in short bursts of jogging to get my heart rate up. They just aren't comfortable enough for me to keep. Might be good for runners who don't wear them for too long? Maybe an hour tops. Just not enough cushion on my soles and made my feet go numb.
The size is correct but the heel support is totally inadequate. After only a few runs, the heel is "squashed " down so badly that I can only put on the shoe using a shoehorn. But even then, the shoe heel folds over against my heel . They are unwearable !