|Price:||$19.99 + $6.74 shipping|
- Invisible Zipper at Side Pockets
- 9" Side Zipper/Straight Leg Opening
- Elastic Waistband with Drawcord
- Tricot Pocket Lining
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
100% brushed polyester tricot knit pants. Invisible zipper at side pockets. 9.5" side zipper. Striaght leg opening. Elastic waistband with drawcord. Tricot pocket lining. Embroidered logo. Match with Cabrillo Jacket for a stylish look.
The eye-catching design and athlete-friendly performance features of this newcomer are only a few of the reasons this pant is one-of-a-kind. You'll love the soft tricot pocket, female-friendly fit, and all-around comfort, too.
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 6.2 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004ZBQYJQ
- Item model number: YB1100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
At 5'4", I have long legs and a short back; my tennis shoes add another 1.5" in height.
Plus red is my all time favorite color.
I love the hidden zippered pockets and the side zippers on the legs, making removal with shoes possible.
I figure I can wear white, grey, purple, black shirts, maybe red to go with these!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits like men's pants. No room for hips, and it's impossible to actually be active in these pants.Published 1 month ago by Dana
I liked the look of these pants so much I ordered 2 in different colors. I'm 5' 7" and they are a perfect fit with the right length.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
These pants are really comfortable. I'm 5'8 - 135 lbs. I could probably wear a small but I prefer the comfort of the medium.Published 3 months ago by Sunshine
Love them. Lots of compliments. For perfectly. They are long too, so no worries about them shrinking to high waters.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
They are very slim ,almost cut for boy's hips. The material is nice and thick, the color vivid, but the cut is for very tall/skinny personsPublished 5 months ago by Magda
It wasn't so much that it was large it was the fact that they were too long! If I was 6'2 but being 5'4 I had to return them.Published 5 months ago by Jody