Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno
Customer Discussions > Nevermind forum

ASIN: B002UAJ0BS released Nov. 3, 2009 by Warner?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 1, 2011, 12:23:13 PM PDT
Amazon's listings for NEVERMIND on vinyl are very confusing. There are several that are out of print and costing over $40 at this time, and the ones that in print don't have any information attached to their Amazon listings. If this were labeled as an import, the question wouldn't even exist, except maybe at the back of my mind where you go "it's not worth wasting everyone's time over", but it isn't...The only info given is "180 Gram", which is not enough info!! If I didn't actually read this somewhere, I'd bet you anyway that there's at least 2 different 180 gram vinyl editions of this album, which wouldn't even matter to me if all the vinyl editions sounded better than the CD edition, which may be the case, but the reviewers on here seem to think not...It's not like I have a turntable or even a receiver that would make a turntable worthwhile, but if I ever get a receiver, I would like to get a turntable, albeit a basic one...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nevermind forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Oct 1, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 1, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Nevermind [Vinyl]
Nevermind [Vinyl] by Nirvana (Vinyl - 1996)
4.3 out of 5 stars (2,319)