|Screen Resolution||4096 x 2160 pixels|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
ASRock A320M PRO4 Motherboard
|Price:||$89.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs
- Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC) (Ryzen CPU)/2400 (A-series APU)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (SATA3)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock VR Ready motherboards are definitely the one you're looking for. The premium qualify is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-slid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
Top customer reviews
From the time you power it on there is a 20 second wait for the cursor to appear and another 20 to see the lockscreen.
Booting from scratch takes less time.
Stable board, everything I have used is functional.
For a daily no frills build this is not a bad option, but I would hold off on buying until this sleep problem is resolved especially if you use sleep regularly.
Very happy, no issues, works great. Its a good motherboard if you want a budget PC using Ryzen.
-Cannot overclock consistently
Kept getting black screen after cpu overclock. One moment your overclock works next thing you boot up to a black screen that requires clearing the CMOS. Updated to the latest Uefi and problem persists.