|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
ASRock AB350 PRO4 ATX Motherboard
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$9.01 (9%)|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chipset: AMD Promontory B35
- Memory: 4x DDR4-2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x4), 4x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports, Four Support RAID 0, 1, 10
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item ASRock AB350 PRO4 ATX Motherboard
ASUS Prime X370-Pro AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 ATX X370 Motherboard with AURA Sync RGB Lighting
ASRock ATX Dual Channel DDR4 M.2 Socket Motherboard (H270 Pro4)
ASRock ATX DDR4 Motherboards H170 PRO4S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||DealsPro1||Amazon.com||Good Luck Bargains|
|Chipset Type||—||AMD X370||Intel H270||Intel H170|
|Processor (CPU) Model Socket||AM4||AM4||LGA 1151||NA|
|Item Dimensions||10.4 x 13.1 x 2.4 in||1 x 12 x 9.6 in||10.43 x 13.15 x 2.36 in||10.43 x 13.15 x 2.36 in|
|Item Weight||2.8 lbs||2 lbs||2.67 lbs||2.33 lbs|
|Memory Slots Available||—||4||—||4|
|Ram Memory Maximum Size||—||64 GB||64 GB||—|
|Total Pci Slots Free||—||—||—||5|
|Total SATA Ports||—||—||6||6|
ASRock AB350 PRO4 Socket AM4/AMD B350/DDR4/SATA3&USB3.0/M.2/A&GbE/ATX Motherboard, Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge).
Top customer reviews
From the time you power it on there is a 20 second wait for the cursor to appear and another 20 to see the lockscreen.
Booting from scratch takes less time.
Stable board, everything I have used is functional.
For a daily no frills build this is not a bad option, but I would hold off on buying until this sleep problem is resolved especially if you use sleep regularly.
Very happy, no issues, works great. Its a good motherboard if you want a budget PC using Ryzen.
-Cannot overclock consistently
Kept getting black screen after cpu overclock. One moment your overclock works next thing you boot up to a black screen that requires clearing the CMOS. Updated to the latest Uefi and problem persists.