|Screen Resolution||4096 x 2304 pixels|
|RAM||65536 MB DDR4|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1024 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
ASRock FATAL1TY Z170 PROFESSIONAL GAMING I7 LGA1151/ Intel Z170/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX & Quad SLI/ SATA3&USB3.1/ M.2&SATA Express/ A&2GbE/ ATX Motherboard.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chipset: Intel Z170
- Memory: 4x DDR4-3866+(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2400(OC)/ 2133 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 4x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots(run single at x16 or dual at x8/x8 or triple at x8/x4/x4, one runs at x4), 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x1 Slot (Flexible PCI-Express), 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot, 1x Half-size Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX, CrossFireX and NVIDIA Quad SLI, SLI Technology
- SATA: 10x SATA3 Ports, Six Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; 3x SATA Express Ports
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Ports (1 Type-A, 1 Type-C), 8x USB 3.0 Ports (4 rear, 4 via headers), 8x USB 2.0 Ports (1 rear, 1 Fatal1ty mouse, 6 via headers), 1x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port, 1x HDMI Port, 1x DVI-D Port, 1x Display Port, 1x Optical S/PDIF Out, 2x RJ45 LAN Ports, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24pin ATX Power Connector, 1x 8pin 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: ATX, Refer page 34 for troubleshooting steps
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
ASRock FATAL1TY Z170 PROFESSIONAL GAMING I7 LGA1151/ Intel Z170/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX & Quad SLI/ SATA3&USB3.1/ M.2&SATA Express/ A&2GbE/ ATX Motherboard.Compatibility - OS: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit.
Top Customer Reviews
For 1/3rd of the price this has practically all the same features and looks great. Definitely recommend you get the insurance plan on this or any other board. It has very robust error checking features that help you work through any configuration issues and a readily available clear-cmos button that you may need as you add major pieces of hardware like a graphics card.
Hoping this will be a solid performer.
I had an ASUS board in my box as well as a i7-3930k processor which is a 6 core processor. After the first ASUS board failed, I purchased another ASUS board to replace (it's a socket 2011 processor). This second board lasted me less than a year.
At this point I bought this ASRock board along with a new i7-6700k processor and 32GB memory. I wasn't going to mess around with Asus and/or the socket 2011 processor that's outdated. My PC is faster than it was previously
This is the 6th computer I have built solely from parts purchased directly from Amazon. They always arrive in good working order, well packaged, and as always you feel good knowing Amazon's customer service will stand behind you IF you run into any problems. Thanks Amazon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
does not play well with linux thoughRead more
i7-6700k + 16GB DDR4 3200 MHz
so far so good !Read more