|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
ASRock Micro ATX DDR4 Motherboard X99M EXTREME4
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Processor Socket||LGA 2011|
|RAM Memory Size||DDR4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Socket 2011-v3
- Chipset: Intel X99
- Memory: 4x DDR4-3000+(OC)/ 2933+(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2400(OC)/ 2133/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066, Quad-Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity up to 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot (runs at x4)
- SATA: 10x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 & Intel Rapid Storage 13
- Ports: 6x USB 3.0 Ports (4 rear, 2 via header); 8x USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear, 4 via headers); 1x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo Port, 1x Optical S/PDIF Out, 1x eSATA Port, 2x RJ45 LAN Ports, Audio I/O Jacks
- Form Factor: MicroATX
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AS Rock X99M EXTREME4 LGA2011-v3/ Intel X99/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX & Quad SLI/ SATA3&USB3.0/ M.2/ A&2GbE/ MicroATX Motherboard
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Install went easy, like the layout and features. Would prefer to see all fan headers at 4 pins, only 2 of them are.
- CPU fan headers don't seem to like each other. Some fans work, others don't, and switching them around seems to produce different results.
- Very strange BIOS behavior at first startup, sometimes takes a very long time (30+seconds) to show life upon first power button push. Repeat starts work as expected though.
- The board has proven to be highly unstable after an install attempt of both Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Preview.
Looks like I may have to RMA it.
Check out the build list: https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1OVCCQFUWPN49/ref=cm_sw_r_it_wl_o_i0KUvbPJGS9A5
Top reviews from other countries
stabile , ottima costruzione , bios organizzatissimo
socket M.2 Ultra che con il Sm951 viaggia che e' un piacere,
davvero una bella e completa motherboard