|Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
ASRock X570 Pro 4 AM4/4DDR4/HDMI/DP/ATX Motherboard
Enhance your purchase
|CPU Socket||Socket AM4|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Memory Slots Available||4|
|Number of Ports||8|
|System Bus Standard Supported||SATA 3|
|Total USB Ports||11|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen. 2000 and 3000 Series processors
- 10 Power Phase Design; Supports DDR4 4066+ (OC); 2 Pie 4. 0 x16, 2 Pie 4. 0 x1, 1 M. 2(Key E) For WIFI
- AMD Quad Crossfire. and Crossfire. Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7. 1 CH HD Audio (Relate ALC1200 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 8 SATA3, 1 Hyper M. 2 (Pie Gen4 x4 & SATA3), 1 Hyper M. 2 (Pie Gen4 x4).2 USB 3. 2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C), 8 USB 3. 2 Gen1 (2 Front, 6 Rear).Intel Gigabit LAN, AS Rock Polychrome SYNC
Buy this product as Renewed and save $64.99 off the current New price.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Supports the next generation PCI Express 4. 0 M. 2 SSDs, it is capable of perform twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nothing is getting this thing to work. From what I've found on other users, this ends up being the board half the time. I cannot believe I spent this much time and wasted this much money without a way to get this to work or return.
I know it could be bad luck but seeing as I have never had this issue before and this is a pretty low end board, I would have probably lucked out with a company with better quality control for another $50. This is not worth. I would not recommend.
Motherboard: AsRock X570 Pro4 (this one)
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X
RAM: 128 GB (4x32GB) Corsair 2666 CL16 @1.2V
NVMe SSD: Silicon Power 2TB
GeekBench 5 score under Ubuntu 18.04: 11850 with DDR4 2666 CL16; 12650 with 32GB (2x16GB) DDR 3200 CL14 @1.35V
I am going to buy one more for a Ryzen 7 3800X build.
Here is the story:
Purchased the board in early December. Initially installed 32GB of Crucial Sport 2666 MHZ DDR4 Ram into slots A2 and B2. About a month after the install, I noticed that Windows 10 only recognized 16Gb and had another 16GB “hardware reserved.” None of the research I did on the WWW provided any solutions to the issue so I contacted ASRock support who said it was a Windows problem. Okay.
Again looking for solutions for a Windows-related issue was not rewarded with any positive results. Running Memtest86 resulted in no errors. I also tested other RAM modules with the same results. The last step I took was installing a single stick of RAM into A1, then A2, then B2.
Here are the results:
A1, single stick = works, recognized in Windows 10.
A2, single stick = works, recognized in Windows.
A1 and A2 (using a matching dual channel pair) = works and full amount of RAM recognized in Windows.
B1, single stick = not tested
B2, single stick does not boot (goes into boot loop but never even gets into UEFI/BIOS)
A1, B1 = boots but only half of the RAM is recognized in Windows
Conclusion, I do not seem to have a Windows problem (I even reinstalled Windows) but rather a motherboard issue; i.e., the B1 and B2 memory banks do not seem to work.
Still no tech support response as of today.
Installed 16gb (8x2) 3200ghz Corsair ram on it and it is not stable when loading the xmp to get the advertised speed on the ram. It keep reverting back to 2133 ghz
Also cpu overclocking is not stable beyond 4300ghz on R7 3800x Sometimes it doesn’t even load the first screen and I have to manually flush the bios to redo the UEFI configuration all over again
I would add more 100$ and get a more reliable one instead of wasting 160$ on this
I have everything adjusting to the CPU temperature, and it keeps everything cool and controlled. Yes, the noise gets more intense when things need to ramp up, but these are server case fans. I didn't expect anything else. I also got this motherboard since it did not have RGB as this was unnecessary in a closed off server case. It does everything very well, and the price is awesome compared to other options, and you still get the main X570 benefits.
This is a great option for more affordably benefiting from X570.
Top reviews from other countries
ARGB Polychrome Sync(Polychrome Sync LED？どっちかよくわからん)の挙動がおかしい。差してもない4PINコネクタのコントロールでARGBの色が変わってしまう。WEB探せば書いてますがARGB検出するツールがついてるので、そこで検知すればちゃんと動きました。
Le uniche note negative sono:
- solo una presa USB 2.0 interna, che mi ha costretto a prendere un hub.
- ho trovato difficoltà a mettere le viti per l'ssd m.2, non si avvitavano bene.
- ho dovuto aggiornare il bios alla versione più recente, perchè non vedeva l'ssd (samsung 970 evo plus).