ASTRO Gaming A10 Gaming Headset - Black/Red - PC
|Sale:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Durability: The a10 headset features durable headband anodized aluminum wrapped in a damage resistant polycarbonate blend so your headset will withstand wins, losses, and everything in between
- Comfort: Extended comfort memory foam ear cushions keep you from fatigue so you can play as long as you want in complete comfort
- Communication: With the omnidirectional mic featuring flip up mute functionality and in line volume control, you and your teammates will always hear each other clearly and accurately
- Sound quality: Tuned for gaming, the a10 features immersive and accurate audio the way sound developers intended. Low latency and precise voice communication mean you're always in sync
- Compatibility: xbox one, ps4, nintendo switch, mobile, mac, and pc
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Durable aluminum headband with damage resistant rubberized cover and detachable cable system designed to withstand wins, losses, and everything in between.
Featuring over-the-ear construction with foam ear cushions and headband, these lightweight ASTROs lower fatigue and extend any gaming session.
Communicate clearly with the flip-to-mute, uni-directional microphone. In-line volume adjustment provides more control, so you're always in command of your audio.
Optimized for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows 10.
Flip to Mute Mic
ASTRO Gaming was conceived in the pits of eSports tournaments, so we know the importance of clean voice chat. The flexible, durable microphone offered on the A10 provides clear, low noise communication and is optimized for PC/Mac.
Tuned for gaming, the A10 is optimized for the PC/MAC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and any mobile device that utilizes a 3.5" audio plug.
A10 | Technical Specifications
Take your PC gaming experience to a whole new level. Designed for gamers, the A10 Headset features durable construction and extended comfort to combat fatigue so you can play longer with no down-time. "Tuned for Gaming" with ASTRO Audio and featuring 40mm drivers, you'll hear your game and your teammates with clarity and precision. Game:Voice Balancing, an omni-directional mic, in-line volume control and flip-to-mute functionality means you are in total control of your gaming audio experience. Welcome to the ASTRO Family.
- Steel headband encased in durable polycarbonite
- Damage resistant materials
- Detachable cable system
Made to out-last your game, the A10 Headset features durable construction and extended comfort so you can play longer with no down-time. A 3.5 millimeter jack provides compatibility with nearly any device including most mobile phones and tablets. The A10 Headset is tuned for gaming with ASTRO Audio, ensuring you hear your game and your teammates with clarity and precision. With the omni directional mic featuring flip-up mute functionality and in-line Volume Control, you'll have total command of your gaming audio experience.
Headband Pressure: 4.5N
Weight w/o Cable: 346 grams
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Very comfortable, you will have to adjust the headset accordingly if you have a bigger head, but overall it's pretty comfortable.
- The sound quality is amazing, I used to own the Turtle Beach X12's until the screws on each side of the headset keeping it together broke, but the Turtle Beaches never had this good of sound quality, honestly impressed with how efficient the headset is money wise.
- Adding onto the sound quality, the bass kicks SUPER hard, honestly love it because it just sounds good, but I thought I'd add that just because.
- The mic isn't detachable and only slides one way, what I mean by it 'only slides one way' is that is if you were to wear the headset to where the mic would be facing your right, it would be unable to do so.
- Did not come with a PC splitter as advertised, I believe the only way to receive a splitter is if you order the headset straight from Astro's website, but I could be wrong.
1/8/2020 update: I've had this headset for nearly 2 years now and it's still one of the best headsets I think I've ever owned, the headset mic is clear (a lot clearer than other branded headsets) when I have to use it to talk through discord and the sound quality is still as good from when I originally bought it. My review also originally had 5 stars but I had to knock one off because the ear cups have continuously put a blister on my right ear, it sometimes hurts to wear and no one should have to be put through that.
Other than that, if you need a good and affordable headset I highly recommend this.
They do have some cons. They are kind of tight and they didn't include a PC slitter cable in my box, even though I bought this "PC Version".
Overall, it's a decent headset, but it didn't improve my gaming experience.
Sadly, UPS lost/delayed my audio extension, so I can't try these for an extended period, but plugging it into my media PC and standing up to test, the audio quality for both input and output were great. The best out of any AiO headset that I've had (not as good as dedicated music headphones, but better than most for gaming headsets) It's just sad that they're so heavy/uncomfortable.
Top international reviews
+ The material is very strong and sturdy
+ The microphone is clear and not distorted
+ The in-game and chat sounds are very good
+ Has a removable in-line cable, which is great
+ It's an Astro!
- The cable is really, really long which is not very comfortable when connected to the PS4 controller
- You cannot separate game chat volume from in-game volume and that's a huge problem. I tried doing it from the PS4 settings but that didn't work. Now I have to either set the output to "Chat Only" or I won't be able to hear my friends properly over the sound of the game itself.
- Although the material is strong, it is still plastic-y and it creaks sometimes when you're adjusting the headset
- It's a bit of a snug/tight fit on the head so it would be more perfect for people with smaller heads
It is a great gaming headset for its price and a good entry model into the expensive world of Astro, but it isn't without its flaws.
Sound quality is good but not amazing, expected this for the price.
Build quality is really good, they're sturdy but this also means they're not much flexibility in the headband.
My only con is there's no mic mute button at all. This is annoying for playing solo on multilayer games.
Overall really solid headphones for the price!
A must for PC players due to the:
Flexible, almost unbreakable design.
Amazing sound quality
Comfortable design wich fits any head and ear size.
Gotta say the only problem was setting it up as you really gotta push the grey wire into the headset until its fully in as it only plays in one ear.
4.7/5 Great Buy
I don't like the way the microphone switches on/off, and the sound is a bit too quiet for me (I am slightly deaf) even up full.
I have gone back to my old headphones
This time it lasted three weeks.
A Google search shows that it is a common problem with the A10 headset.
I would not recomend this item to anyone.