Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
4-Year Game Console Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
About the product
- Durability: The A10 Headset features durable headband anodized aluminum wrapped in a damage resistant polycarbonate blend so your headset will withstand wins, losses, and everything in between
- Comfort: Extended comfort memory foam ear-cushions keep you from fatigue so you can play as long as you want in complete comfort
- Communication: With the omnidirectional mic featuring flip-up mute functionality and in-line Volume Control, you and your teammates will always hear each other clearly and accurately
- Sound Quality: Tuned for Gaming, the A10 features immersive and accurate audio the way sound developers intended. Low latency and precise voice communication mean you're always in sync
- Compatibility: Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Mobile, MAC, and PC
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Durable aluminum headband with damage resistant rubberized cover and detachable cable system designed to withstand wins, losses, and everything in between.
Featuring over-the-ear construction with foam ear cushions and headband, these lightweight ASTROs lower fatigue and extend any gaming session.
Communicate clearly with the flip-to-mute, uni-directional microphone. In-line volume adjustment provides more control, so you're always in command of your audio.
Optimized for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows 10.
Flip to Mute Mic
ASTRO Gaming was conceived in the pits of eSports tournaments, so we know the importance of clean voice chat. The flexible, durable microphone offered on the A10 provides clear, low noise communication and is optimized for Xbox One and PC/Mac.
Tuned for gaming, the A10 is optimized for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC/MAC, and any mobile device that utilizes a 3.5" audio plug. Get the most out of your audio on any curent generation console. Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic ready.
A10 | Technical Specs
Play better, win more. Unlock the ultimate Xbox One experience with the A10 Headset, featuring durable construction and extended comfort so you can play longer with no down-time. The A10 Headset is "Tuned for Gaming" with ASTRO Audio, ensuring you hear your game and your teammates with clarity and precision. The unidirectional mic featuring flip-to-mute functionality and in-line volume control puts you in full control of your gaming audio experience. Don’t just play your game: experience it.
- Steel headband encased in durable polycarbonite
- Damage resistant materials
- Detachable cable system
Made to out-last your game, the A10 Headset features durable construction and extended comfort so you can play longer with no down-time. A 3.5mm jack provides compatibility with nearly any device, including your mobile phone or tablet. The A10 Headset is tuned for gaming with ASTRO Audio, ensuring you hear your game and your teammates with clarity and precision. With the omnidirectional mic featuring flip-up mute functionality and in-line Volume Control, you'll have total command of your gaming audio experience.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: The low volume issue I was experiencing ended up being the 3.5mm port on my dualshock 4 being bad as I tried the headset on my other dualshock 4 and it was much louder and even clearer. I now keep the headset at about 50-60% volume as any louder becomes intolerable after about an hour. So now the only issue would be the small ear openings if you have larger ears. Very pleased with the sound and microphone quality from this headset
They do have some cons. They are kind of tight and they didn't include a PC slitter cable in my box, even though I bought this "PC Version".
My only gripe, as others have stated, they're a little tight for big heads (my son stated this), and the ear cups could have a little more room on the interior of the pads, they are continuous contact with the top and bottom of my ears... and they start to get irritated after extremely long use.