|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||2933 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11ax|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2020) Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 240Hz FHD IPS Type Display, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD, RGB Keyboard, Windows 10, Black, G512LW-ES76
|Series||ROG Strix G15|
|Display Size||15.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base: 1260MHz, Boost: 1455MHz, 115W)
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H Processor
- 240Hz 3ms 15.6” Full HD 1920x1080 IPS-Type Display
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe SSD | Windows 10 Home
- ROG Intelligent Cooling thermal system with Thermal Grizzly Liquid Metal Thermal Compound
- ROG Aura Sync System with RGB Keyboard, Logo, and Light Bar
- Gig+ Wi-Fi 6 & Bluetooth 5.0 | ROG Easy Upgrade Design
- Bundle: Get 30 days of Xbox Game Pass for PC with purchase*
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
ROG STRIX G15
The ROG Strix G15 embodies streamlined design, offering a formidable core experience for serious gaming and multitasking on Windows 10 Home. Featuring up to the latest 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and a NVIDIA GeForce GPU, it offers high-FPS power that takes full advantage of up to a blazing fast display
Power Up with the Next Generation
The powerful 10th gen Intel Core CPU paired with NVIDIA GeForce GPU powers through intensive work and play. Space for three total SSDs means you can easily expand your storage and take your complete program library with you anywhere.
Game at Professional Speed
An ultrafast 240Hz refresh rate makes the flow of fast-paced action look impeccably smooth, while the 3ms grey-to-grey response time minimizes motion blur for precision target tracking.
30-days of Xbox Game Pass for PC on Us
Unlimited access to over 100 high-quality PC games on Windows 10. One month subscription to Game Pass that’s included with purchase.
* Active subscription required; continues until cancelled; game catalog varies monthly. Requires Windows 10; see details at asus.com/us/site/ROGGamePass-2020/.
ROG Intelligent Cooling
ROG's Intelligent Cooling philosophy mixes the right features and system settings to ensure the best experience. Performance is boosted with cutting-edge enhancements like liquid metal compound on the CPU and a well-ventilated exterior that keeps noise levels lower than the last generation.
Get blazing fast transfers at Gen 2 speeds via the USB 3.2 Type-C with DisplayPort 1.4, or connect an ROG G-SYNC monitor for silky smooth gaming. Three Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports are ready for your favorite gaming gear, while HDMI 2.0b allows you to enjoy content on a 4K monitor or TV at up to 60Hz.
Ultrafast Intel Wi-Fi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) lets you game reliably at LAN speeds wherever compatible connections are available. Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) enables a peak interface bandwidth up to 2.4Gbps.*
*Unless otherwise stated, Wi-Fi speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary.
Compare with similar items
MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFK-062 15.6" FHD 144Hz 3ms Thin Bezel Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10750H RTX2070 16GB 512GB NVMe SSD Win 10
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, RGB Keyboard, PH315-53-72XD
ASUS TUF506IV-AS76 TUF Gaming A15 Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type, AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, GeForce RTX 2060, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe SSD, 90WHr Battery, RGB Backlit KB, Windows 10 Home
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||4 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||AMD||AMD|
|CPU Speed||5 GHz||2.6 GHz||5 GHz||4.2 GHz||3.5 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080|
|Screen Size||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions||14.20 x 10.80 x 1.00 inches||14.08 x 9.76 x 1.08 inches||14.31 x 10.04 x 0.90 inches||14.10 x 10.10 x 1.00 inches||14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches|
|Item Weight||5.28 lbs||—||5.07 lbs||5.07 lbs||3.97 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 S|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ax, Bluetooth||802.11ax||802.11ax||802.11ac, Bluetooth||802.11ac|
The ROG Strix G15 embodies streamlined design, offering a formidable core experience for serious gaming and multitasking on Windows 10. Featuring the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™CPU and a GeForce RTX™ GPU, it offers high-FPS power that takes full advantage of its high refresh rate display. Intelligent cooling innovations like liquid metal take performance to another level. Ultrafast Wi-Fi 6 connectivity and space for a third SSD means you can carry your complete collection everywhere you go.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reason: Touchpad was defective (6/10 properly working) + There was a physical [divot] on the touchpad where I considered to the dead zone. I didn't want to send it out to the manufacturer and have it come back even more beat up from shipping.
- 240 Hz screen!!! What is screen tearing? Web browse scrolling has never been so smooth in my entire life.
- Games like WoW easily pushed 120 FPS+ but I capped it at 70-80s for cooler fanning and better battery life.
- You'll feel like you're on a desktop instead of a laptop when doing your day-to-day things.
- The sound system is a beast and the RBG isn't too "extra" like I thought it would have been.
- Good keyboard travel and response.
- You don't feel the hotness of the chassis through your keyboard.
- Laptop doesn't feel flimsy one bit.
*** Neutral (what was already expected):
- Naturally, the laptop is on the heavier side and it's easily noticed when I move my laptop around (a lot).
- Fans do get very loud when you game.
- Certain Linux distros suck because they don't have compatible fan management and very poor battery management.
- O/S boots very fast (1 TB M.2).
- The Windows Precision Touchpad with the digital number pad gets accidentally turned on A LOT and that's when my keyboard goes haywire thinking I'm spamming "44444" or "10483333". I accidentally hit the number pad "on mode" so often and it's not that easy to turn off from what I understand. I will never ever get another laptop that has that function ever again.
*** Final: There is a dead zone on my specific laptop's touchpad which made me end up returning it.
Who even uses the touchpad right? This is a gaming PC so hook up that gaming mouse. Well, what if I'm traveling, on a plane, on my Grandma's couch shopping, etc? It was these exact moments that made me realize if I'm paying so much for a laptop and can't use a touchpad once in a blue moon (because of its defect) then why not just build a gaming PC? I could also get a 700 dollar laptop and deal with some deficiencies but for a $1600+ product, everything should be in working order.
I found out something needed to be reset on the computer. I know this of no help, because I can't remember what needed to be reset. Apparently, it's something you could fix yourself at home if you know what you are doing. Something to with the motherboard being reset maybe. Anyway, it's been working great since we got it back and no complaints.
I have ran a few games and simulators on it and it does very well. It also runs video editing and CAD programs without any issues. Best laptop I have ever owned and outperforms my desktop too!
It feels very sturdy, keyboard is great, lighting is cool and customizable (you can turn it off too). Sound is also fantastic. The fans can get fairly loud in turbo mode but it isn't that bad.
My one complaint is that it dropped in price by $100 4 days after I bought it.....
Top reviews from other countries
It's a gorgeous machine and handles games extremely well since I tried a few on the highest setting for graphics. The sound is amazing too.
Also I'm new to gaming laptops but after playing around with the settings for a bit I feel I have figured most of it out so beginners will have some luck with this.
And definitely get a laptop cooling pad as it heats up quite a bit while playing games.
I’m not much of a gamer, but my friend did try and he was impressed by the speed, image quality and powerful processor.
If you want to pick up one heavy duty laptop, this would be the one.
Excellent for gaming
Excellent graphic cards
Short battery life
Bulky for 15,6in
Doesn’t fit well in most backpacks
I travel quite a bit and really appreciate the power of this laptop but really hate the weight and “bulkiness”
Overall, I’m happy with it and would recommend to anyone looking to bring their gaming everywhere.
- Great performance.
- 1TB SSD for a laptop that costs less than 2000 euro.
- Looks good.
- Customizable RGB lighting.
- Good cooling.
- Can be upgraded for more HDD/SHDD storage.
Touch pad can be used as a numpad. Some people like this, some prefer a physical numpad. I like it this way since it saves space on the keyboard.
- Fans can make a lot of noise. Not great for a quiet library. There are solutions for this, such as undervolting the laptop. This can be done with a free application which limits the amount of power the laptop can spent on performance. This makes the laptop less powerfull but more quiet for times when you only use internet and word. When you're using the laptop for gaming or rendering you can just toggle the undervolting off.
- The ROG Keystone can be weird. Sometimes it triggerd while I didn't touch anything. It can be easily disabled by toggling NFC off.