Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on January 1, 2013
Bought this for my 15 yo son and he loves it. Other rating have made comments about a bunch of "bloat ware" that Asus installs, I found nothing more than all manufacturers put on new computers and some of the Asus programs my son really likes.
This is our first all-in-one computer and so far (3 weeks) I really like that it doesn't take up so much space.
My son likes the touch screen, though eventually he may get tired of wiping off the finger prints. Also, the screen is so large that you get the best visual effect by being farther away, too far away to touch the screen easily.
The i-3 processor performs very well, I have installed the full Office 2007 suite and it runs much faster than on my laptop with a slightly older i-3 processor, both with 4 gb of memory.
I would recommend this computer and actually will probably replace our other 2 aging computers with this or a similar Asus model.
The only thing at all negative about this computer are the mouse and keyboard, they perform their jobs but are only medium quality and the keyboard does not have angle/height adjustments. I didn't really expect these to be very nice, so I did not mark my overall score down for these.
on September 12, 2012
Amazon basic shipping was was quick and safe. The computer was double boxed and arrived in good condition. This computer did meet all my expectations. It's faster, cleaned up all the clutter on and behind my desk, and has a bright and legible screen. The screen has a gloss finish. If the background behind you is bright and busy, reflections could be a problem. I would prefer to have a keyboard on which the symbols and punctuation are larger and easier to see in a darkened room.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 28, 2012
I ordered the Asus ET2410IUTS and received it promptly from amazon. I started the setup process, connected to my network, several drivers were updated, music played and then NOTHING! Windows never booted. The disk would spin for a few seconds when I'd power cycle and the screen would glow white. I shipped it back to Asus, they replaced the system board, and returned it within a few days. I start it up again. This time Windows boots, the touchscreen works, but the mouse doesn't work at all and the keyboard is useless because it skips half the keys you type. So I ship it back again. That was 9 days ago - I can't check the RMA online (no idea why) so I complained to customer support. They said (in broken english) that my computer was being repaired, but they gave me no idea when it would be ready. The only other communication I've had from Asus is that they wanted a copy of my amazon receipt. i sent it, but I haven't heard anything back. I complained that they should just send a new keyboard and mouse, but that fell on deaf ears! I could have been using the computer with the touchscreen in the meantime. At this point, I have no idea when I will get my computer back - it's been 21 days since I placed my original order and I have yet to use the computer!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 30, 2012
I am pleased with this Asus All in One. I didn't backup the system when it arrived and in the installation of my data from a previous desktop I lost the system. I sent it back to Asus and they reinstalled everything and got it quickly back to me. They were incredibly responsive to telephone calls and knew what they were doing. Quite an impressive support system at Asus! Upon getting the computer back after a system reinstall, I had difficulty booting to Windows. It would stop on the Asus opening screen and do nothing. I could shut down and restart using the monitor start button. This happened about 8 times. Asus recommended I do a Factoy Restore to original settings and restore with my backup system. After that it now starts and appears to work wonderfully.

I love the compactness of this system. I don't have the big tower to deal with and everything is right there on the monitor.

I now understand why they partitioned the hard drive into C and D. Using the F9 Factory Restore you can keep all the data that is in the D drive during this process.

I have two external Seagate portable hard drives and recommend making more backups than you would with a typical desktop tower unit. But with this safety system this is an incredible way to have a super compact desktop model.

I increased the size of my C drive from 80 Gigs to 132 Gigs which gave me room to install Windows 8. Wow. What a wonderful OS to use with this touchscreen desktop. Since it came with a $14.99 upgrade to Windows 8, it was a great opportunity to have the latest Operating System.
on January 23, 2013
I bought this computer in July of 2012. I have had a few problems with it but none I couldn't surmount. UNTIL YESTERDAY. I happened to notice that my hard drive had been partitioned from the factory as most of them do. But, They had put "c" drive on only 80 gigs and they had put "d" drive on the large partition of 365 gigs. This is contrary to what my other computers (I have 5 f0r my home business) have. I contacted the asus support team and asked them how to reverse the order in which these partitions were arranged. As you know the C drive is where all your program files are stored along with your operating system. This is the normal order of the way most hard drives are partitioned. They dis-agreed with me and treated me like an idiot and when I asked them to direct me to their website so I could reverse this and to add ram the gentleman said they had no website to do this and I would have to send my computer back to them or send it to one of their authorized service centers and there would be a charge either way. I have never owned a computer that had this policy. Most of them will show in their owners manual how to do both these things and more. I have been into computers for 35 years now and never was I treated more shabbily than this. They said that their advanced support would call me back within 24 hours and, You guessed it, They have not called back at all. I would strongly recommend that Amazon take a close look at this company and asked if they need this kind of adverse publicity. I will not do business with this company, Asus, again and I would warn anybody else to steer clear of them. They will not even send you instructions on how to open it up.
on April 20, 2013
The Webcam quit working in about 3 months. Technical support on the phone couldn't fix it. He asked me to send it in for repair which would take at least a few weeks, and I need to cover one way shipping.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
JUST LOVE THIS UNIT. THE ONLY THING I AM DISSAPPOINTED THAT I DIDN'T GET WINDOWS 8 OR AT LEAST AN UPGRADE OPPORTUNITY CERTIFICATE.
on December 7, 2012
After I bought my first one a few years ago, I have been impressed with all aspects of the Asus all in one unit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.