ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB VR Ready 5K HD Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-11G-GAMING) (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI|
|Graphics Ram Type||GDDR5X|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 1632 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency and premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance using three axial fans to deliver 105% more air pressure and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures
This product is also available in New condition.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI-O11G Overclocked 11G GDDR6 HDMI DP 1.4 USB Type-C Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RTX-2080TI-O11G)
ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING GeForce 11GB OC Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort DVI Overclocked PC GDDR5X Graphics Card
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDRR5X DirectX 12 352-bit VR Ready Graphics Card (GTX 1080 TI Duke 11G OC) (Renewed)
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||OneDealOutlet Online||Computer Headquarters, Inc||Renewed Technology Group|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Graphics Ram Size||11||11 GB||11||11 GB|
|Item Dimensions||11.73 x 2.07 x 5.28 inches||12.00 x 5.13 x 2.13 inches||5.28 x 2.09 x 11.73 inches||12.60 x 5.60 x 1.70 inches|
|Memory Bus Width||352 bits||352 bits||352 bits||352 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||1632 MHz||1665 MHz||1708 MHz||1645 MHz|
|Style||ROG STRIX||ROG STRIX OC||ROG STRIX||GTX 1080 TI DUKE 11G OC|
GAMING HDMI DISPLAY PORT DVI
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Install was easy and quick, and since I was already running an MSI GTX1060, I had the latest drivers. Popped the old card out, put the new one in, fired up my machine, and everything came up as expected. I would purchase another product from Computer Headquarters in a heartbeat! And I didn't give any stars for tech support because I haven't needed any.