ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G ROG STRIX OC Edition GDDR6 HDMI DP 1.4 Type-C graphics card (ROG-STRIX-RTX2080-O8G-GAMING) (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort, HDMI|
|Graphics Ram Type||GDDR6|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1890 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring overclocked 8GB GDDR6 256-bit memory and 2944 CUDA cores
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- Auto Extreme and Max-Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components while maximizing heatsink contact
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud
- Triple Axial-Tech 0db Fans increase airflow through the heatsink and boasts IP5X dust-resistance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.