|Screen Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|RAM||16 GB DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600;DDR3 1800;DDR3 2000;DDR3 2133;DDR3 2200|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1696 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
ASUS Intel H77 mini ITX Motherboard - P8H77-I
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fan Xpert - Intelligently allow users to adjust CPU and chassis fan speeds using built in and custom profiles to achieve a quiet and cool system
- Network iControl - Real-time Network Bandwidth Control application, easily allowing users to prioritize bandwidth to different applications
- ASUS USB 3.0 Boost - Set USB 3.0 devices into 3 modes: Normal, Turbo, UASP to improve overall read/write performance instantaneously
- GPU Boost - Instantaneously gain iGPU's performance for overall graphical enhancement
- UEFI BIOS - Award-winning and most innovative GUI BIOS available
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I used this with the Lian Li PCQ25B with 6x 2tb drives running NAS4FREE. Awesome!
Lots of Sata. Spot for a hefty video card (I currently am using the Nvidia 550ti), and keeps up swiftly on games like Batman Arkham City. Great purchase.
I purchased this and it met all of my needs. Every little advertised thing worked on it, instantly. For me it's knowing everything is working that makes using a product like this worthwhile. Even the front audio jack automatically mutes the speakers if you want. I realize that's not only a feature that this motherboard offers, but I mean this motherboard just does everything right. For the price I paid, i got the quality I was looking for.
Memory overclocks to: DDR3 2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1800(O.C.)/1600/1333
Max Ram: 16GB (8gb x 2)
PCI Express 3.0 x16(compatible with the newest Graphics cards)
SATA 3Gb/s x 4
SATA 6Gb/s x 2 (Good for SSD's)
These are the specs that matter at least, seriously the next board on amazon that comes close is around 200 bucks, if your in the market to build a mini Gaming PC Like I was this is the board to use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this for about three years now and it still works perfect. The only problem I have with it is that the USB 3.0 header is defective. Everything else works.Published 2 months ago by Brye Pitsenbarger
Very happy with SabrePC and this refurbished/factory-sealed motherboard that I couldn't find anywhere in my home country. Thanks also for your kindness on the phone!Published 17 months ago by Jean Lacassagne
Works great. 6 sata ports on a more "legacy" board is amazing.Published 19 months ago by John P Kosty
I used this motherboard for my first time building a pc,its BIOS is easy to use and it has all the features i needed.Published on January 7, 2014 by Martin
Works great. For a budget gamer or anyone looking to get a gamin PC, this work perfectly fine. Swag swag.Published on November 1, 2013 by Zach Philipps