- Processor: 1.2 GHz Tegra 3.0
- Number of Processors: 1
- RAM: 1 GB
- RAM Type: SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 32 GB 1 rpm Serial ATA
Other Sellers on Amazon
ASUS Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32-4G 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet
|Price:||$228.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS: This clean, uncluttered mobile operating system brings smarter notifications, beautiful widgets and deep home screen customization made easier with drag-and-drop controls. You'll be able to unlock your Nexus 7 with a smile
- Quad-Core Performance: The Nexus 7 comes with a quad-core 1.2GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor. It can also run at 1.3GHz when using only one core. Quad core performance allows for pages to load quickly, gameplay to be smooth and responsive as well as multiple apps to run seamlessly
- Stunning 7" IPS Display: It brings your entertainment to life in stunning clarity on a vibrant 1280 x 800 high-resolution display protected by scratch resistant Corning glass. With over one million pixels in your hand, text is sharper, HD movies are more vivid and gameplay is smooth and dynamic
- Designed with Gaming in Mind: The Nexus 7 was designed with gaming in mind. With heart pounding quad-core performance and sensors such as a gyroscope and accelerometer, you'll be able to do a barrel roll then tilt, touch and tap your way to the top of the leaderboards
- Elegant Mobility: The Nexus 7 was built to bring you the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand. Only 0.41" thin and having a weight of less than a pound, you'll be able to carry the Nexus 7 around without feeling
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: ASUS Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32-4G 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet
ASUS ZenPad S 8 Z580C-B1-BK 8" 32 GB Tablet B011TVF5QC
Google Nexus 7 Tablet (16 GB) B008M04V1E
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.49|
|Sold By||Deals and Discount Warehouse||Holiday Express (NO TAX anywhere)||Amazon.com||PacificTech|
|Display Size||7 inches||7 inches||8 inches||7 inches|
|Native Resolution||1280 x 800||1920 x 1200 pixels||Information not provided||1280 x 800|
|Item Weight||0.75 pounds||0.64 pounds||0.7 pounds||0.75 pounds|
|Processors||tegra 3 0 1.2 GHz||Snapdragon S4 1.5 GHz||atom z3735 1.33 GHz||Information not provided|
|Operating System||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean||Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)||Android 4.4 KitKat||Android 4.1|
|Memory||1 GB DDR3||2 GB DDR3||2 GB DDR3||1 GB DDR3|
|Hard Disk Size||32 GB||16 GB||0 GB||16 GB|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Google has released specifications for the Second Generation Nexus 7 with the release date on July 30th 2013. Resolution has been bumped up to 1920x1200 (323 PPI!), a faster Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 (sorry, no S8) quad core processor clocking in at 1.5 GHz (vs the 1.3 Tegra 3 on the First Gen Nexus), 2 gigs of RAM, 4 times as powerful graphics chip, and a 5 megapixel back camera. Cnet is reporting that the Second Gen will have HDMI out capabilities from its micro usb port, thus implying the MHL protocols which were missing on the first generation are enabled on the Second Gen thus letting you plug your tablet into your TV to watch movies. The tablet is a bit lighter and a bit thinner than the first generation as well. Also ships with Android 4.3, the newest version. The dimpled back that so many people loved is gone replaced with a smooth surface. Still no Gorilla Glass, but now includes Dual Band Wifi and stereo speakers. Battery capacity appears to have been decreased about 400 mAh most likely to fit inside the thinner case.
Unfortunately, the price has increased. 16gb for $229, 32gb for $269 and the new LTE enabled model for $349. Unlike the First Gen series (which you are looking at), the cellular options now include Verizon in addition to the original GSM based AT&T and T-Mobile. Sprint still out of luck. As always, sold unlocked. Due to the new release, the First Gen is likely to see significant price decreases.
USB Hosting and USB OTG still works on the Nexus 7 2nd Generation.
If you're on a budget, the Nexus 7 (2012) is an excellent choice, but for $229 the Nexus 7 2nd generation also known as the Nexus 7 (2013) is a superior product. Much better processor, better graphics, better screen and lighter.Read more ›
Google just announced a newer version of Nexus 7, making this product obsolete. Some of the highlights are -
- A nice bump in the screen resolution - 1920 X 1200 (323 ppi)
- A 5 MP rear facing camera
- Ships with Android 4.3, which has a restricted profile feature that can be used to block in-app purchases and limit access to content.
- The usual improvements in processor, memory, weight, speakers, wireless, etc. You can find the details on the official website for Nexus 7.
- The 32 GB model is $269 now. $20 extra for the new model is well worth it, in my opinion.
Let me state upfront that in the last 3 years, my wife and I have purchased 4 iPhones, 4 iPads, 1 Mac Mini, 1 Apple TV and 2 Macbook Airs for ourselves and extended members of the family. I cannot review this product without comparing it to the iPad 2, which I've been using for the last year and a half.
We have an 18 month old son who needs to be entertained with videos and apps while he's being fed and we have an upcoming trip to India during which we'll need to keep him busy during the flight and transits. Here are our requirements -
1) We needed a tablet that is more portable than the 16 GB iPad 2 that we currently have so that it's easy to stuff into my cargo pants or jacket and pull it out quickly when required.
2) We needed more than the 16GB storage to store his favorite videos because we may have intermittent access to WiFi, at least 32 GB.
3) When he's not using it, I would like a tablet that's easy to grip for long hours of reading.Read more ›
Ok as for the Android tabs, this one is a winner. The new processor is lightening fast!!! I multitasked, played Netflix, and loaded the thing and its speed held great. Its touch is very responsive. Its res is great too. For the buck, 249, at most department stores and electronic stores, it beats the competitors. The only way to get better is to pay more.
There is no expansion slot but with 32 gigs its not really needed. You can Mini-USB it to pc for file transfer with no prob.
It rotates to landscape with no need for an app.
Jelly bean is a winner and all new Androids have it so that doesn't need a review. The tablet is made well. It feels sturdy in the hand. The off button and volume are located nicely on the side but toward the edge so they dont get in the way.
Its a small tablet with a small voice so sound isnt great. The speakers are tiny and dont carry much.
But...plug in quality earbuds and the sound is great!!! MP3's sound the same as on my Sony MP3 player. Streaming movies are clear and sound fine.
The tablet streams youtube and netflix with no problem at all.
There is no rear camera. I dont know how the front facing camera is because I never use it. I didnt buy it to take pics nor to use it as a webcam.
Being a google approved product apps are not an issue. Once you change your permissions in settings for other apps, it excepts Amazons apps too.
The battery is good.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I originally ordered a cheap tablet from Walmart and it sucked. I love this one. It still works great.Published 3 days ago by Pinky
This is very slow, very very slow device. I tried multiple things to make it fast but no use. Finally I gave this to my 2 year old nephewPublished 6 days ago by Rahul
I accidentally broke my sons 2013 Nexus and couldn't afford to replace it with a new one. Although this is first generation, he doesn't mind. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
We are very disappointed. Today our tablet just went blank. No charge. It has grey and black lines across the screen. What is the warranty?Published 12 days ago by Robert Matthews Sr
bought a xmas gift for our 2 kids. it does the job and kids are happy-we have it now for almost 3yrs and its good...some problems to reset but that is itPublished 26 days ago by Birdy31
Worked for the duration of the warranty. And then, immediately stopped working. Will not start up or charge. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Caroline