ASUS P1 LED Pico Projector
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 200 ANSI Lumens - Operating at a brightness of 200 ANSI lumens to allow project displays with professional precision and complete clarity of color and detail.
- P1 is able to display content and visuals in HD 1280 x 800, so whatever is seen on screen precisely matches the original content viewed on a notebook or PC.
- Sharp images, crisp text and vibrant colors are all possible thanks to the most innovative and updated DLP technology.
- P1 can be quickly set up to provide crystal clear projections in as little as 5 seconds from power-up without any need for long warm-up times. There is no cooling down period required either, powering off instantly.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Small footprint which makes it easy to carry and travel with the included carrying case. The case is a soft case that has two zippered compartments which both have soft lining inside to protect the lens.
2. The resolution is better than most Pico projectors available and the image quality of text is very good for its 200 ANSI Lumens rating.
3. Easy setup with either the flip up leg to set it on a flat surface or the tripod mount which I have used a few times already.
4. Fast powerup/power down time
5. The ability to use most recent Asus laptop power adapters as a power source if you only want to carry one set of power cables.
6. Keystone adjustment is excellent and easy to use to set a perfect size.
7. Use of LED bulb and lower cost for future replacements.
1. VGA/component video inputs only (Wish it had an HDMI input, but an adapter can always be purchased)
2. No lens cover (I know most Pico projectors do not include one, but it would be nice to have a simple lens cover)
3. Proprietary cable with VGA/Composite Video input (If you lose it, you have to directly purchase one from Asus)
4. The weight of the propreitary input cable could damage the pins through extended use.
5. The power cables do not fit properly in one of the pockets. I wish Asus would have made one of the pockets of the carrying case a little larger to accomodate this.Read more ›
The projector itself is very small. About the size of a CD case and a couple of inches thick. It comes with a vinyl case that would be great except that the power cord and block are substantial. Combine that with the adaptor cord and it is hard to get it all into the case. The projector has a height adjustment but only one. It would be nice to have a better ability to adjust the height.
The functionality of the unit works great. It does a great job in a dark room and a good job in a dimly lit room. Presenting in room with windows or full lights will be a challenge. The picture is clear and the colors are bright. The focus is right on the lens so a quick adjustment is easy. You do have to make sure you are lined up straight otherwise the picture is angled funky. One really neat feature is the auto adjust on the keystone. Depending on the height, the keystone adjusts automatically which is very nice and works great. I would suggest setting up the projector about 4 feet from your screen or wall and you will get about a 50" display. And a display that will work well. You can get a larger display area but that's when you will need to start considering adjustments to your lighting.
If you are looking for a quality portable projector this unit will not disappoint. While it may not do as good of a job as it's larger competitors, it is great when portability is of the utmost importance.
Great brightness, short-throw but auto keystone setting ruins the entire projector. When I turn this function off it is instantly turned back on every time I restart the projector. Contacted ASUS (worst technical support I've ever experienced) Couldn't find anyone who had even heard of this projector then I finally found someone who read me the manual over the phone. Misleading manual, misleading product.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that we always strive in providing the best experience possible for all of our customers. Your feedback will greatly help in making sure this issue is addressed so all of our customers will receive the best support possible. Could you please email me the following:
- Phone# you dialed for support
- Reference or case # given to you by the support agent at the time of the call
- Details of conversation you had with the support agent you spoke with
Please send your concerns about this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and have a great day.
ASUS Customer Loyalty
It is true that the soft case that comes with the P1 is not large enough to fit both ends of the power supply, but I just store it with the power cords for my laptop.
I love this little projector and have gotten a lot of use out of it in the last 6 months. I am looking for a replacement lamp as I am not sure how long the lamp will last, and I would hate to get caught off guard when I am about to start a training. I have not been able to find a replacement bulb. I will update this review if I do find one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We use this mostly in a small conference room. It's great because it's so small, but my current bosses indicate that it's not as bright as they'd like so I will be ordering a... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Susan D.
Reliable and portable. No need to replace expensive bulbs
Not really bright enough for large rooms. Not HD quality :)
This projector is small and lightweight and easy to travel with. It works AOK for lots of stuff I do on the road. Read morePublished on December 27, 2013 by J. TOWNSEND
I use my asus p1 led projector for presentstions in my college classroom. I love it's portability, easy set up, and clarity .
Very happy with this product!
Great little projector, perfect for my needs. Connected right to my laptop without a hitch. While not nearly as bright as some of the larger projectors Asus makes, it is the... Read morePublished on December 6, 2013 by Mark N. Hall
really wonderful / fast shipping. its great for projecting large on a big wall, or small like a television. also wonderful for artPublished on October 16, 2013 by Sarah Kim
Excellent projector. The only challenge is that it needs a fairly dark room to show a good image. I use it for work and to project movies in the backyard on summer nights.Published on September 9, 2013 by Tim S
This projector is the perfect answer for all of you out there looking for a massive viewing screen without paying a massive price! Read morePublished on August 18, 2013 by B. Weaver