|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600 pixels|
|RAM||32 GB DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600;DDR3 1800;DDR3 2000;DDR3 2133;DDR3 2200;DDR3 2400;DDR3 2600|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1696 MB|
|Wireless Type||802.11A, 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
ASUS Premium Motherboard DDR3 1600 Intel - LGA 1155 Motherboard (P8Z77-V PREMIUM)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with Smart DIGI+-. Smart DIGI+ quickly delivers higher VRM frequency, voltage and current for superior Overclocking performance, while Smart CPU Power Level provides the best digital power saving conditions
- Thunderbolt Onboard - The Fastest and most Versatile Transfer Technology capable of Ultra-fast transfer rates and Ultra-sharp resolution, with Data and Display transfer all on one unified cable
- SSD Caching II - Enjoy Faster System Performance with Multiple SSD Caching, as SSD Caching II provides flexible and superior caching performance, with an User-Friendly interface
- Four-Way SLI/CrossFireX Support - PCIe3.0 Expansion Bridge Embedded, allowing for Dual X16 support, which provides Blazing Performance with Higher Capability
- mSATA 32 GB SSD Onboard. A flexible 32 GB SSD usage for caching, featuring the ASUS quick installation wizard for Intel Smart Response Technology and Intel Rapid Start Technology
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
There are three reasons for 4 stars instead of 5 stars:
1) The first board I ordered came with bent CPU socket pins.
2) The ASUS SSD Caching II is not all that it's cracked up to be.
3) The Wi-Fi Go! module must be installed prior to putting the motherboard into the case. I missed that and had to take it out again to install the module.
It's a good thing I ordered from Amazon because most other places would give you a very hard time exchanging it for bent pins because they consider that user damage. Since I didn't damage it, ASUS would still have charged me about $120 to repair and for the money I don't think I would have wanted to or should have to fight that battle. I've been putting together my own computers for almost 20 years and have never run into that problem before.
The second board I received worked flawlessly with Windows 7 Ultimate and I also added the <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051U7HMS">Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CWCH100)</a> and <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TDEBZ2">Corsair CMXAF2 Dominator Triple Channel Airflow Memory Fan</a> products to keep everything nice and cool.
The SSD Caching does not seem to work. I have two solid state drives and the board comes with a 32GB solid state drive (upgradeable, which is a plus). The software only saw my two SSDs and not the on-board one even though Windows 7 saw it as a physical drive.Read more ›
I want to start this off by saying Asus has horrible support and if you do have a problem expect them to say send the board in. Thats for any problem.
I do think Asus offers the best online coverage of all your software,drivers,updates and the best overclocking experience.You do pay for it but Asus makes the best mbs there is.
This mb is great and for someone like me that wants everything,it's a dream board.
Before my very eyes I watched this mb auto overcloc kmy I7 3770k to 4944mhz stable.
Then I put my air conditioning vent on the rads and watched this mb clock my cpu to 5156mhz. Stable but hits 90c at room temps. ( No good for me )
Ran lots of performance tests @ 5200mhz and a Passmark cpu score of 14875.3 Thats Intel $1500 proccessor speeds
3dMark,3Dmar11,3Dmark Vantage,Kombuster,furmark,Heavem Dx11 etc. It passed them all @5200mhz
The Icontrol network thing slowed my connection down and now doesnt work.Im not sure if its becuase of something I installed. The wireless still runs @ 300mbps. Was told send the mb in by Asus. But I think it will probley be fixxed by new windows install or something.
I decided to keep the settings @4911mhz max temp 78c with room at 76f until I redo the plumming for the water cooling. Plus some adjustments Then @5200mhz should be at comfortable temps.
I love the board and here is my setup with a Windows exp. score of 7.9
Windows 8 pro
I7-3770k @ 4911mhz ram 1950.6mhz thats my everday completely stable speed for now.
Cpu ratio x47, bclk 104.5 set at 1.360 volts
Ada64 perf tests show sensors readings up to 1.450 volts even though bios is set to 1.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent motherboard. I have had no problems what-so-ever with this item. I have been using it for about three years now with 32GB of RAM and main drives are RAID 1 SSD drives.Published 14 months ago by Fred
it's very nice mainboard and safe, sirence, expand, design is so cool. but ssd is so small and nothing specialPublished on February 7, 2014 by Sunggun You
I could not be happier. This mobo does it all. No problems installing it and getting it to boot up, first try. Read morePublished on April 8, 2013 by John Link
It's got all the "whistle and bell" capability a tech could ask for. That's exactly why I own it! Read morePublished on March 24, 2013 by J. Kinsey
I bought one of these motherboards. I put everything together start the machine up and suddenly I have a bios error. No CPU fan detected. Read morePublished on February 26, 2013 by John Krawiec
EDIT: The soundcard in this MOBO is a piece of junk. I was getting crazy distortions, tried everything possible to fix it, to no avail. Read morePublished on January 29, 2013 by Tee_rox
All I can say that hasn't already been said is, you just can't go wrong with this board. O/C and updating the BIOS was a breeze.Published on December 20, 2012 by loomistd
With this motherboard you get what you pay for. I bought this for my very 1st PC build and I don't have a single regret. Read morePublished on September 26, 2012 by Ihateeverything