|Screen Size||14 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon R2|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4 GB|
|Wireless Type||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
ASUS L402YA Thin & Light Laptop, 14” FHD; AMD E2-7015 Dual Core Processor, AMD Radeon R2 Graphics, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, Windows 10 S with 1yr Office 365 Included, Dark Blue, L402YA-ES22-DB
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Efficient AMD Dual Core e2-7015 Processor with integrated Radeon R2 Graphics for crisp and clear visuals
- 1-Year Microsoft Office 365 personal subscription included
- Windows 10 in S mode pre-installed. Windows 10 in S mode is the new standard in portable cloud-based operating systems. Windows 10 in S mode is the 100% app based version of Windows 10 where store apps are verified and designed for superior performance and security.
- 64GB emcee Flash storage and 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC), Bluetooth 4.1, HDMI
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Get full productivity and functionality with more portability than ever with the ASUS L402YA featuring Windows 10 in S mode.
- AMD Dual Core E2-7015 1.5GHz Processor with integrated Radeon R2 graphics
- 14” HD (1366x768) display
- 4GB RAM and 64GB EMMC flash storage
- 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert, 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.1 Type C & a SD card slot
- Lightweight at 3.6lbs
- Windows 10 in S mode pre-installed.
Dual-Core CPU for Powerful Multitasking
The ASUS L402YA is equipped with an AMD Dual core E2-7015 1.5GHz processor with Radeon R2 graphics that is perfect for multitasking, powering through your office programs, or video streaming. The ASUS L402YA comes equipped with a 14” HD display, 64GB of eMMC storage, 4GB DDR3 RAM, and 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
Mobile Performance, Elegantly Crafted
Even though it’s a 14” laptop, it certainly doesn’t feel like one. The thin and light ASUS L402YA weighs only 3.6 lbs and is only 0.9” thin. It’s the perfect device to slip into your backpack or messenger bag.
A Touchpad with Touchscreen-like Precision
Exclusive technology used in the production of smartphone touchscreens has been incorporated into the touchpad of the ASUS L402YA, giving you a highly sensitive surface for almost instantaneous response and incredible accuracy. The result – a more intuitive touchpad experience.
The ASUS L402YA comes equipped with a USB 3.1 Type-C™ connector with an “any-way-up” design that makes connecting devices simple and quick. USB 3.1 also delivers data transfer speeds up to 5x faster than legacy USB 2.0 connections! The ASUS L402YA also has USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, LAN, and SD card reader connections for a wide array of devices and peripherals.
High Quality Speakers with Large Chambers
The ASUS L402YA features high quality dual speakers with larger 9cc speaker chambers situated under the palm rest. These direct sound towards you for a truly immersive experience as your favorite movies and music come to life.
ASUS Splendid Technology
The ASUS L402YA delivers vibrant visuals and brilliant colors thanks to ASUS Splendid technology. This exclusive technology fine-tunes various display settings and parameters, ensuring you get only the very best visuals. Whether you're watching movies or viewing photos, everything seems more real and life-like.
Compare with similar items
ASUS VivoBook L203MA Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron Dual Core CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, USB-C, Windows 10 Home In S Mode, Up To 10 Hours Battery Life, One Year of Microsoft 365, L203MA-DS04
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L,Silver
ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel i3-1005G1 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Slate Gray, F512JA-AS34
ASUS ImagineBook 14" FHD LED-Backlit Laptop, Intel Core M3-8100Y Up to 3.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Webcam, 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, USB 3.1 Type C, HDMI, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Textured White
|Sold By||Ari Tech||eCloseouts||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cool_stuffs|
|Computer Memory Size||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||8 GB||4 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||AMD||Intel||AMD||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||1.5 GHz||2.6 GHz||3.5 GHz||3.4 GHz||1.10 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080|
|Screen Size||14 inches||11.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||14 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||64 GB||64 GB||128 GB||—||128 GB|
|Item Dimensions||13.30 x 9.30 x 0.86 inches||11.30 x 7.60 x 0.67 inches||14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches||14.10 x 9.10 x 0.80 inches||13.20 x 8.90 x 0.70 inches|
|Item Weight||3.60 lbs||2.20 lbs||3.97 lbs||3.75 lbs||3.55 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 S||Windows 10 S||Windows 10 S||Windows 10 S||Windows 10 S|
|RAM Type||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac||Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac||802.11ac||802.11ac, Bluetooth||802.11ac|
Get full productivity and functionality with more portability than ever with the ASUS L402YA featuring Windows 10 in S mode. Windows 10 in S mode is a specific configuration of Windows 10 Home that offers a familiar, productive Windows experience that’s streamlined for security and performance using apps from the Windows Store. Looking for more control over your device? Take advantage of the free option to move from Windows 10 in S mode to the full version of Windows Home, unlocking the ability to install programs from anywhere. Simply visit the Windows Store to find out more about the free switch to Windows 10 Home. The actual transfer speed of USB 3. 0, 3. 1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
USB type-c is a great upgrade for modern electronics. Speakers are really good but the screen is not on the brighter side.
Comes with preloaded Microsoft office for 1year additionally the battery lasts up to 9hrs.
Overall it is better than my Chromebook.
The upgrades I can find on this notebook over the ASUS VivoBook E403SA-US21 are the N4200 processor, upgraded ac wireless card (AC 7265), and fingerprint sensor. The NA uses the Apollo Lake chipset and the SA uses the Braswell chipset. Using AIDA64 I compared components on the newer NA to older SA version and many of the components are the same. They use the same 128 GB eMMC drive (SanDisk DF4128), same screen (INNOLUX N140HGE-EAA), and same ram (Micron). The N4200 processor in the NA does significantly increase performance over the N3700 in the SA version of notebook. The N4200 was introduced about 17 months after N3700. The base speed of the N4200 is 1.1 GHz vs. 1.6 GHz of the N3700. This a good thing because it consumes less energy when running at lowest speed. The Turbo speed of the N4200 is 2.5 GHz while the N3700 is 2.4 GHz. The GPU in the N4200 also varies frequency from 200 - 750 MHz while the N3700 GPU varies frequency from 400 - 700 MHz. The GPU on the N4200 also upgrades execution units to 18 over the 16 on the N3700. When looking at benchmarks of these CPUs at CPUBoss and CPUmonkey the performance is significantly better with the N4200. Geekbench 3 multi-core score with N4200 was 72% higher than N3700. Cinebench R11.5 GPU score was 86% higher on N4200. Real world experience using both side by side is that the newer NA performs significantly better than the SA.
* Very nice design. Stylish.
* Great physical size and weight. Nicely thin and weighs about what some lighter 13" notebooks weigh.
* Very good build quality. Nice aluminum lid and notebook feels solid.
* Fingerprint sensor is a nice addition.
* 1080p screen. Not a fantastic screen but much better than many other budget notebooks.
* Boots significantly faster than older SA version. I'm not sure why this is the case given how similar hardware is but it is true. Optimized bios?
* Decent graphical performance. 1080p h265 movies run great and look very nice. Gaming at native resolution is possible with some older games with middle settings. Games tried include: Company of Heroes, Half-Life 2 Update, Bioshock, and Portal 2. I was averaging about 30 fps with these games at 1920x1080. Gaming performance with newer NA version is better than older SA version.
* Excellent keyboard. This one is huge. This notebook has minimal flex in keyboard and is very nice to type on.
* Great touchpad and buttons. Much nicer than expected with notebook at this price.
* Amazing battery life. This really is an all day notebook. Best battery life of any notebook I have ever owned. Battery time on this new version is better than the older ASUS VivoBook E403SA-US21.
* Very nice performance. Solid multitasking performance with no lag or stuttering. The Pentium N4200, 4 GB of RAM, and 128 GB eMMC drive combine to give notebook solid performance.
* Excellent Wifi and Bluetooth performance. Having dual band wireless with AC is also a plus. This notebook utilizes an Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 which is another component that is impressive on budget notebook. I get very good range and speeds with the notebook. The AC 7265 is an upgrade over the SA's AC 7260. One of the upgrades is bluetooth version 4.2 over the 4.0 in the AC7260.
* Type-C port (with charging).
* SD slot (though not deep enough for regular SD card). I'm using the BASEQI Low Profile Micro SD Adapter for Raspberry Pi with a 128gb micro SD card and it works great. This adapter protrudes about 1 mm out of notebook and can be left in at all times with no issues. I put movies and programs on this card to save space on eMMC drive. Programs/games installed on adapter/micro SD card work well (I do have quality fast micro SD card though).
* The new N4200 CPU and Apollo Lake chipset is capable of faster ram speeds (up to 2400 MHz) and using DDR4 memory but they kept DDR3 ram and speed is still at 1600 MHz.
* Not the best viewing angles on screen.
* .3 megapixel webcam.
I'm not really clear on why the older SA version appears to be selling at a higher price than the newer NA version. Apparently people do not know there is a newer and better version out there :)
• Can run Sims 3 (it runs sims3 pretty well, the graphics aren't bad and there hasn't been any crashes. It doesn't get hot. I can play for about 3hrs before the battery nearly dies)
• Very lightweight
•The white is so sleek and pretty (peep my stickers)
•The display isn't very vivid, tbh my eyes feel a bit strained sometimes.
• Battery life (personally it lasts as long as my free time does so for me, it's not a Huge con)
I was lucky to have gotten this as a lightning deal. Please note that that after installing sims , I'm almost out of internal storage. I hadn't downloaded anything else at the time so idk if it would handle it with alot of other stuff stored as well.
The pros? I guess it's nice looking and feels solid enough while still being relatively lightweight. Haven't really even been able to use it enough to evaluate the battery life, but it seems ok.
Top international reviews
Once windows was running every 10 seconds the unit would freeze for 2 seconds and the screen would blink. Asus support had no idea on how to fix this and suggested to -reimage it again, and continue.
But last week does not work anymore , so slow ang always buffering.... what a waste of money..