Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM
Enhance your purchase
|CPU Socket||Socket AM4|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Chipset Type||AMD B450|
|Series||ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming II|
|Memory Storage Capacity||256 MB|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Memory Slots Available||4|
|Compatible Processors||AMD 1st Gerenration Ryzen|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert utility
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0b(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), 2x PCIe 3.0x16 Slot, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C ports
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Canceling Microphone Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting with Armoury Crate utility, including 2xRGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization
- DIY Friendly: With BIOS Flashback and ASUS exclusive UEFI BIOS, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM and Pre-mount I/O shroud
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Republic of Gamers (ROG), part of the ASUS family, is dedicated to creating innovative hardcore gaming hardware for gamers. ROG is committed to providing the absolute best performance and quality from its complete line of products. ROG is for those keen on the finest gaming hardware and software, it enables the ultimate computing experience for gamers and enthusiasts worldwide. All the while incorporating a stylish gamer-focused design merging the excitement of gaming with a unique premium style
ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II
AMD AM4 B450 Gaming ATX motherboard with DDR4 4400 MHz support, AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, M.2 with heatsink, USB 3.2 Gen 2, SATA 6 Gbps, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
- Robust power solution: 8+4 discrete MOS with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
- Gaming-optimized connectivity: Dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, plus HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 output support
- Smooth networking: M.2 socket with E-key and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Intuitive software: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
- DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB headers and Addressable RGB header
- Industry-leading gaming audio: AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, SupremeFX S1220A codec and Sonic Studio III for immersive sound
Digital power control and an array of discrete MOS ensure ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II has the muscle to control the latest AMD CPUs.
VRM Thermal Design
The ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II uses new alloy chokes that deliver better efficiency, and high-quality thermal pads to help transfer heat from the VRM array to a sink that has ample surface area for the latest processors. And to ensure critical components always make optimal contact, there's a backplate on the rear of the board that helps balance MOSFET temperatures while providing structural reinforcement.
An integrated heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
Dual PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2
Dual PCIe 3.0x4 M.2 slots provide NVM Express SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to three PCI Express 3.0 storage devices via two M.2 slots and a PCIe x16 slot to enjoy incredible data-transfer speeds.
Built-in ROG SupremeFX audio technology ensures pristine audio for ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II. Along with ensuring a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature, it offers two front-panel outputs driven by op-amps that deliver high-quality audio to gaming headsets.
Users can place a BIOS file onto a FAT32-formatted USB drive and simply plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port and press a button to update the (UEFI) BIOS. Updates can be made even if memory or CPU isn't present.
ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II embodies the unique Strix gaming spirit with its stylish cut across the I/O shroud, its cyberpunk-inspired ROG eye logo across the PCB plate, and futuristic cybertext highlights.
The proprietary ROG GameFirst VI utility is designed to help all users —beginners, experts, and everyone in between —optimize network settings to ensure smooth online gameplay. New to this generation, GameFirst VI features-enhanced Ai-identification and boosts technology to ensure faster and smarter network optimization.
Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Compare with similar items
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II offers a feature-set usually found in the higher-end ROG motherboards. With robust power delivery and effective cooling, ROG StrixB450-F Gaming II is well-equipped to handle Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/ 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs. Boasting futuristic aesthetics and intuitive ROG software, ROG StrixB450-F Gaming gives you a perfect start on your dream build.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As of 10/06/2020 everything is still good and running smooth! Still highly recommend this board.
I am currently using this board with a Ryzen 3600x CPU and Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz AT 3200MHZ!! So far so good. For all of the people saying "a Ryzen 3600 will only work if you update Bios with a compatible CPU first" although that may be true in the past, I was able to boot with this CPU and update bios without having to swap anything out or buy any of these "kits". I deducted one star because it wasn't stable until I finally did hours of research, updated bios, and over clocked my RAM. It would crash during driver installs and wouldn't wake up from sleeping until Bios was updated. The handy "L.E.D. light" on the MOBO informed be there was a RAM issue. The light also turned off after the Bios update. I am on BIOS 2704 as of 9/16/2019 . I will update this post if anything changes. Hope this helped as it was hard for me to find any clear info on if this CPU would work and with such high frequency RAM.. Cheers!
Cons: When using M.2 SSD, the board disables SATA ports 5 and 6. This is expected and documented behavior. It becomes a problem when SATA ports 3/4 suddenly stop working, leaving you with only 2 SATA ports. Upon initial build, I did not notice any problems. My configuration consisted of a M.2 SSD as the system drive, a SATA 4TB HHD in SATA 1 for storage, Bluray burner in SATA2, and a SATA SSD for user Data in SATA3. After installing drivers and software and cycling through a few reboots, I noticed my user data drive was missing. I was unable to find it listed in Hardware manager. Booting into the BIOS, I could see it listed. I changed out cables and tried again, and it no longer showed in BIOS or windows. Swapping cables between SATA1/2 devices and the missing devises resulted in the missing devices showing up and the other devices not showing up any longer. I tried multiple different cable and port configurations. All signs pointed to bad SATA ports on the motherboard. I removed the M.2 drive and tested again, as this would remove any disabled ports. SATA 1/2 and 5/6 would register devices, however nothing from 3/4 in BIOS. I also noticed that the front panel lights no longer worked. Checking voltages from the pins showed none present when there should be. It seems like there is a fault on this board.
Thoughts : I could swap the M.2 to the other slot and gain access to SATA 5/6 ,giving me the number of SATA ports I need, however this takes the GPU bus and turns it from 16x to 8x. This was not an acceptable concession to get a running system. In the end, having components seemingly stop working after a few days of ownership does not instill any confidence in the quality of this particular board. I have RMAed and am waiting for a replacement.
-works with Zen+ right out the box
-IO shield preinstalled
-all the design details
-good heatsinks for cooler parts
-two m.2 SSD slots? or ports? whatever you call them
-easy overclock, in fact, there is an AI overclock
-6 SATA ports for some reason
-8 USB ports
-comes with stickers
-sometimes the AI OC doesn't work
-no SLI (big let down for me, I was gonna try 2080 NVlink)
-not sure if this is a B450 thing or all MOBOs, but if you put a PCI-e 8x, it will convert your GPU from 16x to 8x too
-no built in wifi, dish out $30 on an ASUS USB wifi adapter or just go ethernet
On past mobos asus made the CPU and cpu opt fan slot a different color, not for this mobo. I found out the hard way. Since you cant read the letters on the motherboard they are 12v rgb mods so thanks to that I blew 3 fans out on my case.
I dont recommended this mother board or any ROG mobo.
Top reviews from other countries
RGB looks nice with all other graphic card, fans etc.
Reviewed in Mexico on April 6, 2021
Adicional la versión de la Motherboard ya incluye iluminación ARGB que carecía en su primera versión.
El precio inmejorable.