|Memory Speed||4400 Unknown modifier|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS AMD AM4 (3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, HDMI 2.1, BIOS Flashback, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM and chipset heatsink, multiple hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI Q-Fan Control utility
- High-performance Gaming Networking: 2. 5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2. 1 (4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1. 2 output, featuring dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, front panel USB 3. 2 Gen 1 connector, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-C & Type-A ports and Thunderbolt 3 header, 1 x SPI TPM header
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Cancelling Mic Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
- Gaming Look and Feel: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS is engineered with tough components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance and unwavering gaming stability for AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs.
TUF GAMING B550-PLUS has two M.2 slots, including the latest PCIe 4.0, to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform. Both M.2 slots support up to the type 22110 socket and NVM Express RAID for a performance boost.
Robust Power Design
- Stack Cool 3+
- ProCool Connector
- TUF Components
- Digi+ VRM
Cooler by Design
- VRM heatsink
- Thermal pad
- M.2 Heatsink
AI Noise-Canceling Microphone
AI noise-canceling microphone software is exclusively featured on ASUS motherboards and supports 3.5 mm, USB, or Bluetooth headsets. The utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to preserve the sound of your voice while eliminating distracting keyboard clatter and mouse clicks.
Onboard 2.5G Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost. Up to a 2.5X performance improvement over standard Ethernet connections gives you faster file transfers, the lowest-latency gaming and smoother high-res video streaming
BIOS FlashBack is the simplest and safest (UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly.
Compare with similar items
The ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS comes battle-hardened with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance and unwavering gaming stability for AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comes with two M.2 NVME slots which is nice, though, one of them shares (Overrides, rather) one of the SATA ports. It's no big deal, though.
The bios GUI is really nice.
I didn't install any of the bundled software though so I can't really comment on any of that functionality.
Be careful about ram you put in it, it's picky and will have issues using the actual "rated" speed profile of some. Or refuse to boot, or crash your entire PCI* system under load after awhile.
1. Remember to get the i/o shield in before you get the motherboard screwed in
2. Don't use the stock screws, find slightly tighter fit screws (Use PC screws!!!)
3. Make sure you line up the arrow on the processor
4. Make sure you put the top latch of the cooler in first if you're using air cooled (don't recommend water unless you have something like a Ryzen 9 3900x and RTX 2080 etc.)
5. Make sure the cables are hidden as best as possible/sleeved or covered somehow, so you don't have a hideous mess of cables.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler - YD2600BBAFBOX
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit - Black
Silicon Power 512GB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC R/W up to 3,400/2,300MB/s SSD (SU512GBP34A80M28AB)
swapped my 2 tb sshd drive, rtx 2070s, with a ryzen 7 3700X.
Only thing i had to do was enable legacy boot to get sshd to boot.
After that windows loaded and reactivated, i installed new drivers via asus web site and got newest bios.
+++ system even runs my old ddr 3200 and 3200 speed. something x370 would never do.
I may say i used to have vga cables and first few runs didnt read from hdmi so i plugged both vga and hdmi on my gpu seems to have fixed the problem. Even tho i havent tried the hdmi from the board it self.
I comtacted the seller when shipping and they where nice great company.
Board came sealed and came with the guide sticker rear I/o shield and 2 sata cables.
All B550 will support ryzen 3rd and 4th gen.
1) The RAM slots on this mobo are very difficult to work with and the PC may either refuse to boot, or fail to use all of the ram, if you don't seat it properly. Even if it visually appears to be seated properly, make sure to take a closer look. It took me 5 tries to get it to work right.
2) The BIOS may fail to detect any boot media. To fix this, enable Compatibility Support Module (CSM).