|Memory Speed||4400 MHz|
|Wireless Type||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11ax|
ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS (WiFi 6) AMD AM4 (3rd Gen Ryzen microATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM and chipset heatsink, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI Q-Fan Control utility
- High-performance Gaming Networking: WiFi 6 (802. 11ax), 2. 5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2. 1 (4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1. 2 output, featuring dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, front panel USB 3. 2 Gen 1 connector, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-C & Type-A ports
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Cancelling Mic Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
- Gaming Look and Feel: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The ASUS TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS WiFi 6 is engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance and unwavering gaming stability for AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs.
TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS WiFi has two M.2 slots, including the latest PCIe 4.0, to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform. Both M.2 slots support up to the type 22110 socket and NVM Express RAID for a performance boost.
Robust Power Design
- Stack Cool 3+
- ProCool Connector
- TUF Components
- Digi+ VRM
Cooler by Design
AI Noise-Canceling Microphone
AI noise-canceling microphone software is exclusively featured on ASUS motherboards and supports 3.5 mm, USB, or Bluetooth headsets. The utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to preserve the sound of your voice while eliminating distracting keyboard clatter and mouse clicks.
WIFI 6 (802.11AX)
The latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) standard delivers high-efficiency wireless connectivity for better gaming performance on compatible networks.
Up to a 2.5X performance improvement over standard Ethernet connections.
BIOS FlashBack is the simplest and safest (UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits, and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly.
Compare with similar items
The ASUS TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS WiFi 6 comes battle-hardened with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance and unwavering gaming stability for AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Given that my CPU doesn't have builtin graphics and I have no other cards... it's pretty much useless to me as is.
Not how I imagined my fancy new build to go :(
Edit: Amazon was awesome about refunding, big kudos, I did not expect this.
But bringing up this review surprised me with rating the Warmth, Thickness, and Sheerness. ????
it is warm when its hooked up. Not to hot or to cold
It is the expected thickness for a motherboard
I cant say that sheerness makes any sense to begin with So I cant evaluate a nonsense word.