|Screen Size||12.5 inches|
|Processor||0.8 GHz Core M-5Y10c|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||128 GB flash_memory_solid_state|
|Card Description||Intel HD Graphics 5300|
|Wireless Type||802.11 a/g/n, 802.11A, 802.11 A/G|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi Signature Edition 2-in-1 PC - 12.5" Full HD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core M5Y10c, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 5300, Windows 8.1 - Dark Blue
|Price:||$445.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Display: 12.5 in Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support Processor: Intel Core M-5Y10c 0.80 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.00 GHz Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 1600 MHz Hard drive: 128GB SSD Up to 8 hours battery life
- Find your Chi: Incredibly thin and light, the Transformer Book Chi T300 marries laptop muscle with tablet fun in one capable and convenient device. When docked, it's slimmer than a MacBook Air, while as a tablet it's a barely there 0.29 inches thin. It's plenty powerful and fast with a 128GB SSD and Intel Core M processor, which also keep the Chi's total weight down to just over 3 pounds. Includes ASUS Mobile Dock with full QWERTY keyboard.
- Signature Edition = No junkware or trialware. Most new PCs come pre-installed with programs, toolbars, utilities, and screensavers that you may not want. They can slow down your computer and junk up your Start screen or desktop. When you buy a Signature Edition PC, theres no third-party junkware or trialware installed so your computer can run to its full potential. A sampling of new PCs with Signature showed an average battery life 28 minutes longer than the same PCs without Signature, an average start-up improvement of 104%, and they shut down 35% faster. PCs with Signature come pre-loaded with Windows Defender, an antivirus program that never expires and includes free updates without ever asking for your credit card.
- Beautiful body: The Chi's all-aluminum one-piece design is as elegant as it is durable, and is highlighted with diamond-cut beveled edges and sleek contours. Brilliant Full HD display: Everything looks razor-sharp on the 12.5-inch Full HD touchscreen, which is perfect for editing photos, watching movies, or creating a presentation.
- Powerful Intel Core M processor: Built for razor-thin, ultra-mobile devices, the Intel Core M combines blazing-fast speed, exceptional energy efficiency, and an ultra-quiet fanless design. Fast, reliable performance:The Chi has 4GB of memory and a 128GB solid state drive for smooth and quick computingperfect for heavy-duty multitasking. Long-lasting battery: With up to 8 hours between charges, the Chi keeps you unplugged for a day in the office or at school with enough juice left over for relaxing at night.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi Signature Edition 2-in-1 PC - 12.5" Full HD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core M5Y10c, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 5300, Windows 8.1 - Dark Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cardinal Pro Electronics||kn9ght||kn9ght||Adorama Camera||Cool_stuffs||Cool_stuffs|
|RAM Size||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||2 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Processor Series||Core M-5Y10c||Core M-5Y10||Core M-5Y10||Intel Atom||Intel Mobile CPU||Intel Mobile CPU|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Core M-5Y10||Core M-5Y10|
|Processor Speed||0.8 GHz||—||—||1.46 GHz||2 GHz||2 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||—||1920*1080 pixels||—||1920*1200 pixels||1920 x 1080 (Full HD Touchscreen)||1920 x 1080 (Full HD Touchscreen)|
|Screen Size||12.5 in||12.5 in||12.5 in||10.1 in||12.5 in||12.5 in|
|Graphics Coprocessor||integrated_graphics||Intel HD||integrated_graphics||Intel HD||Intel HD Graphics 520||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|Graphics Description||Intel HD Graphics 5300||integrated||—||integrated||—||—|
|Hard Disk Description||flash_memory_solid_state||128GB Flash Memory Solid State||flash_memory_solid_state||64GB Flash Memory||flash_memory_solid_state||SSD|
|Hard-Drive Size||128 GB||128 GB||128 GB||64 GB||128 GB||128 GB|
|Human-Interface Input||Touch Screen, Keyboard, Microphone||Touch screen/stylus pen||Touch Screen, Keyboard, Microphone||Touch screen/stylus pen||Touch Screen||Touch Screen|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.05 x 12.05 x 0.5 in||12.48 x 7.52 x 0.63 in||6.9 x 10.01 x 0.3 in||7 x 12 x 0.5 in||7 x 12 x 0.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||3.2 lbs||3.2 lbs||2.4 lbs||3.2 lbs||3.2 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1||Windows 8.1||None||Windows 8.1||Windows 8.1||Windows 8.1|
|Wireless Compatibility||802.11 a/g/n, 802.11A, 802.11 A/G||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11bgn||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11bgn||802.11bgn|
Color: Dark Blue ; Included ASUS mobile dock ; Operating system: Windows 8.1, 64-bit ; Media drive: MicroSD ; Audio: Realtek Audio ; Video: Intel HD Graphics 5300 with shared graphics memory ; Ports: Micro USB 3.0, USB 2.0 via included dongle, Micro HDMI, Headphone output/Microphone input combo ; Battery: 2-cell lithium-polymer (up to 8 hours) ; Camera: Integrated webcam ; Wireless: 802.11a/g/n (Miracast enabled) ; Bluetooth: Yes ; Dimensions: Tablet + dock: 12.51 x 7.54 x 0.64 in (317.80 x 191.60 x 16.50 mm) // Tablet only: 12.51 x 7.54 x 0.29 in (317.80 x 191.60 x 7.60 mm) ; Weight: Tablet + dock: 3.19 lbs. (1.44 kg) // Tablet: 1.60 lbs. (0.72 kg)
Top Customer Reviews
I have a checklist I wanted to mark off with my latest and hopefully last (for a while) mobile 2-in-1. I am an IT guy, so a Windows based system was necessary for my job. I also read comics, and I wanted something bigger than a 10 inch screen but light enough to read comics for an extended duration (the only other product that does this is the Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2, but it wasn't Windows based) . I wanted the ability to have the keyboard detach and also hold the tablet securely so I can rest it on my lap (I hate the Surface back flip tab design). Lastly, I wanted to be able to play League of Legends while I travel with reasonable frame rates. The Chi literally hits this checklist perfectly for me. Reading comics on it is the best digital comic experience I have ever had. The weight of just the tablet is amazing for such a large screen. I thought the 16:9 aspect ratio wouldn't be as good for comics, but the Cover app from the app store outs bars at the top and bottom and doesn't stretch the comic out. I can play League of Legends with all the graphics turned down to low and the resolution turned down a bit, and it runs smooth for a quick match in your hotel room (make sure you play with it in high performance mode and have it plugged in). The detachable keyboard magnetic design is flawless, the best Asus has made yet. The keyboard is really a joy to type on compared to the Surface Type Keyboard and the cramped 10 inch keyboards that come with the other devices I listed. All of this makes the Chi the perfect portable companion as I travel a lot. All this is not without some faults.
The issues with this device are not as bad as a lot of reviews make them out to be. First of all, the main concern with all the review sites is the battery life. It is not as bad as they say (I am using the 1080p 4gb model). My first night in a hotel with but I forgot the charger. I fiddled with the balanced mode settings and while reading comics put it in airplane mode. I was able to watch some YouTube stuff for about an hour, surfed some websites for about 45 minutes, read some more comics, and it still had about 2 hours of battery life left at the end of the night. My recommendation is to just put it in airplane mode when you aren't browsing the Internet and it will be fine.
The other small issues with the device are the ports. Micro USB, but they include a micro usb 3 to regular usb 3 female end adapter. So why is everyone complaining about no full sized port? You can't get the same slim form factor and weight with a regular usb port.
I am reviewing this from a real world point of view, not some reviewer website that puts the computer under full load and sees how long the battery lasts. Having the ability to read comics with just the tablet, dock it, type an email, play League of Legends, and go back to reading comics without losing feeling in my arms from holding a 3lbs device is a dream come true. I despise the Lenovo Yoga laptops where you feel the keys while you are using it in tablet mode. I recommend this 2-in-1 to anyone who wants a TRUE Transformer solution and not one that hinders you in any one area.
This laptop can take the toughest I get at it, it runs most of my games(realistically) and all of my office applications. The keyboard feels good and the speakers are not as bad as many people say they are.
Using the T300 Chi as a tablet is such a delight. I mean, a 12.5' display would be a treat for anyone! Locking the tablet with the keyboard dock is merely just sliding in the magnets into the slots, it's very simple.
Despite its sleek and stylish design, there are quite a few setbacks that I must address. There are no full usb ports, which makes it sort of a hassle to carry the dongle.The battery is subpar compared to its other competitors; the display and the keyboard are charged separately which would usually make me irritated but the keyboard battery last for at least a week.
Yes the the battery and the lack of full usb ports can be a major irritation but, you'll know what you're getting if you buy this laptop. If you ask me, it's a worthy sacrifice. This laptop has the aesthetics, the power(Intel Core M), and the versatility. <3
- MS Office for school.
- Streaming for Netflix/Youtube/websurfing
- The ability to do all of those things at the same time without crashing the pad
- Windows 10 capability so I can get a couple years out of it comfortably
Not on my list:
- Long battery life (I'm rarely more than a few hours away from power)
- A price point over $500 (the technology outdates too quickly to spend $1300 on a tablet or laptop..for me anyways)
- A cool (temperature wise) device while it's on my lap
- Loud External speakers
- High end gaming
-Sound and video editing
If you need a bunch of stuff on the second list, you will probably be disappointed. The CHI is pretty straightforward and very good at being a nice tablet that isn't heavy, looks nice and works well. It's very snappy for what I use it for, specifically college work and spreadsheet jockying. I watch Netflix while I'm traveling. Charging the keyboard is not perfect, but ultimately, at less than $500, this is a great deal. If your price point is in the $800+ range, I understand there are better performers, but for the money I spent, I am exceptionally happy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ridiculous repair charges - USD 1000 to replace screen!
If anything goes wrong you will have to buy a new one.Read more
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.