|Screen Size||12.5 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor||2 GHz Core M-5Y10c|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||128 GB flash_memory_solid_state|
|Card Description||Intel HD Graphics 5300|
|Wireless Type||802.11 a/g/n, 802.11.a, 802.11 A/G|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8 hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $20.19 shipping
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- What's Covered: Failures due to Drops; Spills; Cracked Screens; Electrical Failure; Mechanical Failure
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi Signature Edition 2-in-1 PC - 12.5" Full HD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core M5Y10c, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 5300, Windows 8.1 - Dark Blue
|Price:||$619.19 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Display: 12.5 in Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support Processor: Intel Core M-5Y10c 0.80 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.00 GHz Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 1600 MHz Hard drive: 128GB SSD Up to 8 hours battery life
- Find your Chi: Incredibly thin and light, the Transformer Book Chi T300 marries laptop muscle with tablet fun in one capable and convenient device. When docked, it's slimmer than a MacBook Air, while as a tablet it's a barely there 0.29 inches thin. It's plenty powerful and fast with a 128GB SSD and Intel Core M processor, which also keep the Chi's total weight down to just over 3 pounds. Includes ASUS Mobile Dock with full QWERTY keyboard.
- Signature Edition = No junkware or trialware. Most new PCs come pre-installed with programs, toolbars, utilities, and screensavers that you may not want. They can slow down your computer and junk up your Start screen or desktop. When you buy a Signature Edition PC, theres no third-party junkware or trialware installed so your computer can run to its full potential. A sampling of new PCs with Signature showed an average battery life 28 minutes longer than the same PCs without Signature, an average start-up improvement of 104%, and they shut down 35% faster. PCs with Signature come pre-loaded with Windows Defender, an antivirus program that never expires and includes free updates without ever asking for your credit card.
- Beautiful body: The Chi's all-aluminum one-piece design is as elegant as it is durable, and is highlighted with diamond-cut beveled edges and sleek contours. Brilliant Full HD display: Everything looks razor-sharp on the 12.5-inch Full HD touchscreen, which is perfect for editing photos, watching movies, or creating a presentation.
- Powerful Intel Core M processor: Built for razor-thin, ultra-mobile devices, the Intel Core M combines blazing-fast speed, exceptional energy efficiency, and an ultra-quiet fanless design. Fast, reliable performance:The Chi has 4GB of memory and a 128GB solid state drive for smooth and quick computingperfect for heavy-duty multitasking. Long-lasting battery: With up to 8 hours between charges, the Chi keeps you unplugged for a day in the office or at school with enough juice left over for relaxing at night.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
ASUS Transformer Book T101HA-C4-GR 10.1-Inch 2-in-1 Ultraportable Laptop with Intel Core X5 1.44 GHz 4GB 64GB HD Windows 10 Touchscreen, Gray
Flagship Asus Transformer Book Flip 11.6" 2 in 1 HD IPS Touchscreen Business Laptop/Tablet, Intel Celeron N3060 4GB DDR3 32GB SSD ASUS SonicMaster HDMI WLAN Bluetooth USB Type-C Win 10 -Dark Blue
ASUS Transformer T100 Chi 2-in-1 Detachable Laptop, 10.1" Full HD Corning Concore Glass IPS Touchscreen, Intel Quad core Processor, 4GB RAM, 128 GB Storage, Windows 10 - keyboard included
ASUS Transformer Book TP200SA-DH01T-BL 11.6 inch Display Thin and Lightweight 2-in-1 Full HD Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Celeron Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB EMMC Storage, Windows 10 Home, Dark Blue Color
ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR 10.1-Inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop (Cherry Trail Quad-Core Z8500 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Windows 10), Gray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kanga Supply||Amazon.com||Happy Ranger (Free 2 day shipping)||Essex Technology Group||Amazon.com||eGoodies|
|RAM Size||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Processor Series||Core M-5Y10c||None||Intel Celeron||Intel Atom||Intel Celeron||Atom Z8500|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor Speed||2 GHz||1.44 GHz||1.6 GHz||1.59 GHz||2.48 GHz||1.4 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||1280 x 800 pixels||1366 x 768||1920 x 1200||1366x768 pixels||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Screen Size||12.5 in||10.1 in||11.6 in||10.1 in||11.6 in||10.1 in|
|Graphics Coprocessor||—||Intel HD Graphics 400||Intel HD Graphics 400||intel hd||—||Intel HD|
|Graphics Description||Intel HD Graphics 5300||Integrated||integrated||—||Integrated||integrated|
|Hard Disk Description||flash_memory_solid_state||Flash Memory Solid State||SSD||—||Flash Memory Solid State||Flash Memory Solid State|
|Hard-Drive Size||128 GB||0 GB||32 GB||128 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Human-Interface Input||Keyboard, Touch Screen, Microphone||Touch Screen||Keyboard, Touch Screen||Keyboard||Touch Screen||Touch screen/stylus pen|
|Item Dimensions||—||6.9 x 10.3 x 0.7 in||11.7 x 7.9 x 0.7 in||10.9 x 6.9 x 0.5 in||11.7 x 7.9 x 0.7 in||6.7 x 10.2 x 0.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.4 lbs||2.6 lbs||—||2.6 lbs||1.7 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Wireless Compatibility||802.11.a, 802.11 A/G, 802.11 a/g/n||802.11.ac||802.11.ac, Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||54g|
Color: Dark Blue ; Included ASUS mobile dock ; Operating system: Windows 8.1, 64-bit ; Media drive: MicroSD ; Audio: Realtek Audio ; Video: Intel HD Graphics 5300 with shared graphics memory ; Ports: Micro USB 3.0, USB 2.0 via included dongle, Micro HDMI, Headphone output/Microphone input combo ; Battery: 2-cell lithium-polymer (up to 8 hours) ; Camera: Integrated webcam ; Wireless: 802.11a/g/n (Miracast enabled) ; Bluetooth: Yes ; Dimensions: Tablet + dock: 12.51 x 7.54 x 0.64 in (317.80 x 191.60 x 16.50 mm) // Tablet only: 12.51 x 7.54 x 0.29 in (317.80 x 191.60 x 7.60 mm) ; Weight: Tablet + dock: 3.19 lbs. (1.44 kg) // Tablet: 1.60 lbs. (0.72 kg)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a checklist I wanted to mark off with my latest and hopefully last (for a while) mobile 2-in-1. I am an IT guy, so a Windows based system was necessary for my job. I also read comics, and I wanted something bigger than a 10 inch screen but light enough to read comics for an extended duration (the only other product that does this is the Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2, but it wasn't Windows based) . I wanted the ability to have the keyboard detach and also hold the tablet securely so I can rest it on my lap (I hate the Surface back flip tab design). Lastly, I wanted to be able to play League of Legends while I travel with reasonable frame rates. The Chi literally hits this checklist perfectly for me. Reading comics on it is the best digital comic experience I have ever had. The weight of just the tablet is amazing for such a large screen. I thought the 16:9 aspect ratio wouldn't be as good for comics, but the Cover app from the app store outs bars at the top and bottom and doesn't stretch the comic out. I can play League of Legends with all the graphics turned down to low and the resolution turned down a bit, and it runs smooth for a quick match in your hotel room (make sure you play with it in high performance mode and have it plugged in). The detachable keyboard magnetic design is flawless, the best Asus has made yet. The keyboard is really a joy to type on compared to the Surface Type Keyboard and the cramped 10 inch keyboards that come with the other devices I listed. All of this makes the Chi the perfect portable companion as I travel a lot. All this is not without some faults.
The issues with this device are not as bad as a lot of reviews make them out to be. First of all, the main concern with all the review sites is the battery life. It is not as bad as they say (I am using the 1080p 4gb model). My first night in a hotel with but I forgot the charger. I fiddled with the balanced mode settings and while reading comics put it in airplane mode. I was able to watch some YouTube stuff for about an hour, surfed some websites for about 45 minutes, read some more comics, and it still had about 2 hours of battery life left at the end of the night. My recommendation is to just put it in airplane mode when you aren't browsing the Internet and it will be fine.
The other small issues with the device are the ports. Micro USB, but they include a micro usb 3 to regular usb 3 female end adapter. So why is everyone complaining about no full sized port? You can't get the same slim form factor and weight with a regular usb port.
I am reviewing this from a real world point of view, not some reviewer website that puts the computer under full load and sees how long the battery lasts. Having the ability to read comics with just the tablet, dock it, type an email, play League of Legends, and go back to reading comics without losing feeling in my arms from holding a 3lbs device is a dream come true. I despise the Lenovo Yoga laptops where you feel the keys while you are using it in tablet mode. I recommend this 2-in-1 to anyone who wants a TRUE Transformer solution and not one that hinders you in any one area.
This laptop can take the toughest I get at it, it runs most of my games(realistically) and all of my office applications. The keyboard feels good and the speakers are not as bad as many people say they are.
Using the T300 Chi as a tablet is such a delight. I mean, a 12.5' display would be a treat for anyone! Locking the tablet with the keyboard dock is merely just sliding in the magnets into the slots, it's very simple.
Despite its sleek and stylish design, there are quite a few setbacks that I must address. There are no full usb ports, which makes it sort of a hassle to carry the dongle.The battery is subpar compared to its other competitors; the display and the keyboard are charged separately which would usually make me irritated but the keyboard battery last for at least a week.
Yes the the battery and the lack of full usb ports can be a major irritation but, you'll know what you're getting if you buy this laptop. If you ask me, it's a worthy sacrifice. This laptop has the aesthetics, the power(Intel Core M), and the versatility. <3
- MS Office for school.
- Streaming for Netflix/Youtube/websurfing
- The ability to do all of those things at the same time without crashing the pad
- Windows 10 capability so I can get a couple years out of it comfortably
Not on my list:
- Long battery life (I'm rarely more than a few hours away from power)
- A price point over $500 (the technology outdates too quickly to spend $1300 on a tablet or laptop..for me anyways)
- A cool (temperature wise) device while it's on my lap
- Loud External speakers
- High end gaming
-Sound and video editing
If you need a bunch of stuff on the second list, you will probably be disappointed. The CHI is pretty straightforward and very good at being a nice tablet that isn't heavy, looks nice and works well. It's very snappy for what I use it for, specifically college work and spreadsheet jockying. I watch Netflix while I'm traveling. Charging the keyboard is not perfect, but ultimately, at less than $500, this is a great deal. If your price point is in the $800+ range, I understand there are better performers, but for the money I spent, I am exceptionally happy.
Fantastic color and contrast screen
Lightning fast operating system and applications. Boots and opens applications very fast.
Long battery life
Responsive touch screen
Full Windows operating system
No hassle converting from tablet to laptop
Speakers are basic - cell phone type sound.
Pretty heavy when holding in one hand
Keyboard and track-pad are a bit wimpy. Track-pad is not super-responsive. This is probably the biggest reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars.
Not a lot of accessories available - available cases are not great.
This is definitely a great alternative to a regular laptop. I needed something that could run business apps like Office and Photoshop, and I really wanted something with a small screen, an SSD, and at least 4 gigs of ram. This is the least expensive laptop I could find with under 13 inch screen, over 2 Gigs of Ram, and an SSD that had positive reviews on Amazon. I do not regret my purchase at all and would definitely recommend this computer to friends.
Most recent customer reviews
Ridiculous repair charges - USD 1000 to replace screen!
If anything goes wrong you will have to buy a new one.Read more