|Standing screen display size||23.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Graphics Coprocessor||No Information|
ASUS VE247H 23.6" Monitor Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI DVI-D VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
|Screen Size||23.6 Inches|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080|
|Refresh Rate||76 Hz|
|Connectivity Technology||VGA, D-Sub, DVI, HDMI|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The 23.6-inch display with 1920x1080 resolution and Quick response time of 2ms (GTG) eliminates ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback.
- Inputs of D-Sub, DVI and HDMI and Built In 1W X 2 Speaker
- Exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness
- 10000000 :1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio dynamically enhances the display’s contrast to delivering lifelike images.
- Compliance and Standards- Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 2, C-Tick, ErP, FCC, Gost-R, J-MOSS, PSB, RoHS, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 7, Windows Vista). ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty, 2 way free shipping
- Mounting Type: VESA mountable (100 x 100mm)
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASUS VS248H-P 24" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
Asus VP228HE 21.5” Full HD 1920x1080 1ms HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor,Blacklight
ASUS VG248QE 24" Full HD 1920x1080 144Hz 1ms HDMI Gaming Monitor
Acer R240HY bidx 23.8” Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor - 178° Wide View Angle - 16.7M - NTSC 72% Color Gamut - Low Blue Light - Acer Vision Care - Tilt Compatible - VGA HDMI DVI
Asus VS228H-P 21.5" Full HD 1920x1080 HDMI DVI VGA LCD Monitor with Back-lit LED, Black
|Sold By||MacLuvin||❤️️ OnlinEmart (We record SN)||Amazon.com||SPTT LLC||Amazon.com||IT Electronix|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080|
|Screen Size||23.6 inches||24 inches||20 inches||24 inches||23.8 inches||21.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions||7.91 x 22.4 x 16.1 inches||22.56 x 8.09 x 16.23 inches||14.7 x 20.2 x 7.9 inches||22.42 x 9.1 x 19.68 inches||21.3 x 7.3 x 16 inches||7.9 x 20.2 x 15.2 inches|
|Item Weight||9.70 lbs||9.00 lbs||7.72 lbs||12.13 lbs||6.40 lbs||6.83 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||VESA Compatibility - Mountable: 100 x 100mm||VESA Compatibility - Mountable: 100 x 100 mm||VESA Mounting:No||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||76 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||144 hertz||60 hertz||75 hertz|
|Size||24"||24-inch||1||24-Inch||23.8-inch IPS 60Hz||21.5-inch|
VE247H LED Backlight LCD Monitor - 23.6" 1920x1080
From the manufacturer
Classic and Elegant
The VE247H Full HD LED monitor, with HDMI interface, is optimized for the finest image and color quality. This approach extends to the sturdy stand and slim profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
Features at a Glance
- 23.6" Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Fast 2ms GTG response time
- HDMI, DVI-D and VGA(D-Sub) Connectivity
- Built-in 2W Speakers
- VESA Mount compatible for wall mounts or monitor arms
Behind its sleek design, the VE247H LED monitor carries a workhorse ethic, boasting reliability and stability. Its connectivity options of HDMI, VGA and DVI-D while 2ms response time eliminates ghosters and tracers for smooth video playback.
Splendid Video Intelligence
Splendid Video Intelligence Technology enhances color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness to provide optimal viewing. 6 preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, sRGB and Standard) can be selected via onboard monitor menu.
The VE247H is VESA mountable (100 x 100mm) with an easily detachable base. This flexibility is accented by its slim design and clean look, making it an inobtrusive placement wherever desired.
All ASUS monitors come with a 3 year warranty and ASUS Rapid Replacement for verified defective monitors with complimentary 2-way cross shipping, where ASUS will replace your monitor before you ship your defective back.
PCMag's Reader's Choice Award Winner
“No one would go wrong buying an Asus PC display of any size.” -- PCMag.
*Reprinted from PCMag with permission. 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The monitor is well-packed and setup is easy. The unit was cosmetically flawless. When using the VESA mount, do be advised that the back is curved, which means you probably need stand-offs. The screw holes seem deeper than many VESA mounts. A nice feature is that it turns on automatically when you power up the PC. It comes with a DVI-D cable as well as VGA. The speakers are sort of adequate to make PC sounds but not something you want to use for gaming or entertainment purposes - I have tablets with much better sound. It does come with an audio cable.
My first impression was very good - the display is super-bright and very sharp, much easier to look at from an arm's length. I had read numerous complaints about "reverse ghosting" but didn't notice it at first. It's a subtle feature and best seen with the display dimmed slightly. Once you notice it, you begin to see it everywhere, which does get annoying.
After a bit of reading I discovered how to manage the problem:
1) Press Menu
2) Scroll down to Image
3) Change the value of Trace Free (default:60) to something more desirable, e.g. 40.
4) Press the "S" button to exit the menu.
I found 40 works for me. Just play with it to see the effect. The new setting seems to persist, i.e. turning off the monitor does not erase it. I can now scroll slowly through lines of black text on white without going cross-eyed. This topic is extensively covered on the Internet, usually as "monitor overdrive".
Overall, I think the picture is great and just needs a little tweaking to make it better. This is much better for long-term viewing than most HD TVs. I dinged it a star only because of the ghosting issue and the useless speakers. This is my second Asus VE247H monitor, i.e. I was satisfied enough to buy another for a 2-monitor setup.
* It's quite bright by default. I turn it way down, and the I turn down the contrast as well. I guess my room is darker than most people's.
* It has DVI, VGA, and HDMI inputs. I really needed this because I need to connect multiple computers (and an xbox) to it. This is how I save space. Anyway it works well. You can switch easily from one input to another by pressing the button next to the power.
* The speakers won't blow you away, but they are good for a monitor. When you use the HDMI (i.e., xbox) the sound comes out the monitor and it's reasonably powerful.
* The stand makes is easier to tip up and down than most monitors' stands do. I don't particularly use this feature much, but it's there. I have another monitor that will not tilt up or down no matter what you do.
The aspect ratio on this is 16:9. Good for movies and it matches your T V, though I actually have a preference for 16:10. Somehow I find the latter aspect ratio just a little more pleasing. I don't see then as often as I used to. Maybe they were a passing thing? Anyway, I wish this had 16:10, but I'm not complaining. I have this next to a 22" monitor with 16:10 and they are almost the same height, so most of what you gain is in the horizontal direction. Again, good for movies.
It's pretty standard in other respects. It has a decent viewing angle, good colors, good speed, etc. And it doesn't get hot. Gotta love that LED backlighting.
Nothing wrong with this monitor that I have found...no dead pixels or anything.
I like the 23.6" screen size, the relatively thin profile, its HD resolution and perhaps most of all the simple fact that its properly designed with a wall mount (aka 100mm VESA mounting pattern) on the back. I like that it has all of an HDMI, DVI & VGA ports. Two weeks in, I would by it again.
But I do have some reservations reflected in the 4 of 5 star rating.
First & foremost, the tech support I have (not) received was awful. The manual for this product must be downloaded and even then it is incomplete and does not reflect all of what you see on the on-screen menu display. Want to know what some of the undocumented stuff is, or what much of the under documented stuff actually does? Too bad. I asked such questions and was summarily cut off by their tech support chat.
The next most mentionable flaw is that the screen is generally TOO bright. And my attempts to tone it down both thru the monitor's on-screen menu and my graphic cards own controls, have not been adequately successful. They result in too much yellow or green hues instead. Others have mentioned this problem as well.
Not that I really care but, oh those speakers? Useless.