Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 10, 2018
Bought this on a sale. Never really needed it. Used it a few times and was pretty disappointed in it. However, some years later, I found a new use for it and turned it into a super cool smart mirror that works with all sorts of stuff now. In fact, it lead to more stuff purchased on Amazon.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on November 7, 2013
This is a nice small monitor. It's for the business and we didn't need something that took a lot of counter space. There was one little 'feature' I had to research before it 'worked' right. When I plugged it in I set the H-Position to 100 and that still didn't center the screen. After researching the problem I found that I had to press and hold the 'Splendid' button for about 4-5 seconds. The immediately fixed the problem. For the money it's a good monitor. I'm looking at another old monitor and realizing how dark and dingy the other monitor is now. I'll probably replace that monitor with another one of these.
4 people found this helpful
on January 16, 2013
This monitor does exactly what I needed it to, but not much else. I originally purchased this as a basic monitor for my new gaming PC. It works well for basics but doesn't handle graphics and contrast well (which is ok since I planned to use my TV as my main monitor anyway.)

Pros:
1. Inexpensive (main reason I purchased)
2. Very simple and basic operation

Cons:
1. Only input for standard serial monitor input
2. Picture is oddly colored in multiple settings
3. Picture tends to grain out and have horizontal lines depending on what I'm playing. (I know this is the monitor and not the video card because I also see the picture on my TV which looks AMAZING.)
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 9, 2017
Color and resolution are good. It is not as tall as I thought it looked in picture but it works just fine. No trouble setting it up.
on July 26, 2017
Bought this as an inexpensive monitor for my 6 yr olds computer for our homeschooling. Works great and big enough. No issues at all so far.
on January 29, 2014
I'd recommend this product to anyone wishing a moderate sized, adequate display. The colors are vivid and bright; and the monitor auto-adjusts for you - or, at least it did for me; I did not have to manually enter any settings - it auto-adjusted to the native resolution of my video card, aspect ratio and screen size. You may have to use the Control Panel applet, 'ClearType', to adjust the display of alphanumeric text - other than that, it is "set and forget"; and highly commendable.
on March 18, 2016
This works really well to monitor our security cameras. To run a feed to our office monitors was going to be difficult. Adding this monitor to our cameras' DVR location was convenient as it wall mountable. Most of the inexpensive small monitors were desktop only.
on June 14, 2017
Very nice monitor for great price!
on May 18, 2017
Good for the price
on March 11, 2016
Bought to replace dead security system monitor. Plugged in out of the box with no adjustments and worked fine. No dead pixels. Decent product at reasonable price. Thank you!