Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on September 17, 2014
Great laptop for the price. My old laptop was starting to die on me and I needed something just to pay the bills, surf the net, maybe watch some Netflix. This works great so far. Keep your expectations modest because of what your paying, but it gets the job done.

*The update to Windows 8.1 did take a while so the first couple of days were frustrating, but after that, all is good.
on December 28, 2014
This computer was primarily purchased for my son to play videos on youtube and Netflix. Video playback is choppy and unacceptable. Have tried everything I can think of. All updates are applied. Have the newest video divers from AMD. The issue is unresolved. I believe the hardware just isn't up to the job. Very disappointed and I feel the money spent on this has been wasted.
on April 13, 2014
I purchased this laptop thinking that this would be a good deal for the price as I didn't want to use it for much more than browsing the web and playing 1 facebook game. I got this computer and started it up and did all the necessary stuff I needed too. I hardly put anything on the computer except a few songs and pictures but nothing other than that. So I go to play my facebook game and it is just running sooooo slow. I even had the thing freeze on me and had to end the task via task manager. I also noticed that my cpu usage is at 60% and my memory usage is around 56% and I had nothing running but task manager. I did everything without removing important stuff and I still can't get it to not freeze when I play a single facebook game. My old laptop is 6 years old, and it runs 10xs faster(ABSOLUTELY no lie). It's definitely defective and I am sending it back immediately. This product doesn't work at all for ANYTHING other than surfing the web, and depending on where you go, it's slow too. Just wish there was a decent performing laptop I could get that didn't fail on me all the time. Good riddance!!
on March 17, 2015
The laptop was solid and great but the processor was entirely to slow. Why 1.0 Ghz processors exist I don't know why. This was hard to even load websites. Seller was great and contacted me very quickly. Great laptop, awesome seller, horrible processor.
on March 20, 2014
Still learning this new laptop. So far I am very pleased with what I've seen and done. Today I played a DVD and was shocked at how intimate it felt. Easy to start but so much ,ore to learn.
on July 13, 2014
Very happy .. it does all I need & a lot more .. slim, nice screen & quick
on January 1, 2015
Very confusing computer to use! Would not buy another one!
on January 18, 2015
got this for my daughter and she loved it
on January 8, 2015
excellent
on April 24, 2014
Its came on time great package my girls are happy now with there new computer

Having fun playing games and more

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.