2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $39 to repair or $99 to replace your phone.
ASUS ROG Phone 2 (ZS660KL) Smartphone 128GB ROM 8GB RAM Snapdragon 855 Plus 6000 mAh NFC Android 9.0 - GSM Only International Version, No Warranty (Black)
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Standing screen display size||6.59 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Item Weight||240 Grams|
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The one is working good I'll say but not being able to update the phone even when Android 10 comes out is a pain.
But the seller does not clearly advertise exactly what this phone is, it's a China specific model that has been flashed with the worldwide rom on it which doesn't sound like a big deal until you consider a few things the first big one is that it fails CTS safety checks so you can't use things like Netflix or Google Pay (or you local bank's app for that matter), etc. Secondly it will not receive official updates because this combination isn't something officially sold by ASUS.
All that being said you can fix it but it's not exactly for the average consumer, you'll need to unlock the bootloader, flash the rom properly, root it, change some files around, and then remove the root, and relock the bootloader. If you want root you can leave it and you won't have to relock the bootloader but that brings in some inconveniences if its own. If you don't know what those mean I highly advise against buying from this seller.
-No viene con el adaptador para cargar y audifonos.
Por lo demas todo bien