|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon RX Vega 10|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||0.01 GB|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 801.11ac|
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
ASUS ZenBook 14 UM433DA-DH75 90NB0PD6-M00680 Silver Laptop/Ryzen 7 3700U/8GB/512GB PCIe SSD/14.0" Flat Full HD (1920x1080)/AMD Radeon RX Vega 10/Windows 10 Home
|Series||ZenBook 14 UM433DA-DH75|
|Display Size||14 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700U 2.3GHz Processor (upto 4 GHz, 4MB Cache, 4-Cores) ; AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Integrated Graphics
- 8GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM; 45W Power Supply, 3-Cell 50WHr Battery, ; Silver Color
- 14.0" Full HD (1920x1080) Display; 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, 720p HD Webcam, Backlit Keyboard
- 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD; 1 USB 3.1 Gen2, 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2, Micro SD Reader, Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack.
- Windows 10 Home
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
14.0FHD (19201080), matte, WV
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Beautiful design. I love the silver and rose gold look (even though rose gold isn't my favorite color) and it really makes it stand out from the sea of silver and black ultrabooks. The thin bezels around the screen also made it look very clean and modern and there isn't a lot of wasted space. It's actually the same width as my old 13.3" Zenbook but not as tall because of the thinner bezels so it is slightly smaller.
- Lightweight but sturdy. It's much lighter than your average laptop and yet it is somehow still very sturdy. It's light but not so light that you would forget it was there, if that makes sense. The metal feels high quality and there wasn't much or any flexing in the case or the keyboard.
- Great (maybe not exceptional) keyboard. The reason I bought this laptop in the first place was as an alternative to another Zenbook I tried that had a terrible keyboard layout. This one is much better and has a standard key placement (although I'm also used to Zenbooks so maybe other laptops are different). The keys are more soft than clicky but I don't mind that and I had no problem keeping up with my usual words per minute in a typing test.
- Good screen. The screen was plenty bright for me and very colorful. My only complaint is that it seems a bit grainier/more pixelated compared to my 13.3" computer but that seems to be due to both computers having the same resolution at different screen sizes.
- Good port selection. I can't stand computers that only have USB-C/Thunderbolt ports and this laptop has plenty of different ports.
NEUTRAL (things that could be considered good or bad but didn't bother me):
- Fan was noticeable sometimes, like when I downloaded Microsoft Office. This doesn't bother me personally but might bother others.
- Decent sound quality, although my hearing isn't the best so maybe other people would take issue with it.
- Slow internet speeds? I don't know enough about computer to understand this, but based on the Google internet speed test, this laptop usually had 1/3 to 1/10 of the Mbps that my other computer did while they were both connected to the same wifi network. I even tried turning off my other computer to see if having multiple laptops on one network was the problem, but it stayed the same. For example, this computer had a download speed of 8 Mbps while my other computer had a download speed of 70 Mbps, at the same time. At other times the difference was not so dramatic but it consistently tested lower than my current computer (and another new laptop that I bought). I have no idea what caused this but it concerned me. Who knows, maybe it doesn't effect connection at all, but I thought it was strange.
- Wouldn't wake up from sleep. After leaving it on sleep mode for a few hours, it would not wake up from sleep. At all. I tried pressing the power button, random keys, and the touchpad, but nothing turned it on. I had to do a hard restart to turn it back on. When I looked it up this is an issue other people have had, both with this specific model and with other ZenBooks. This is ultimately the problem that is making me return this laptop. Keep in mind that this only happened to me once in the 24 hours of having it, but I decided not to keep it because I was concerned about the fact that this problem arose in less than a day.
So overall I would describe this computer as user-friendly, sturdy, and lightweight, but in my case unfortunately it came with a problem (that may not be found in all units of the same model). Hope this helps.