- Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 2017-2018 ed. edition (July 5, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1506203167
- ISBN-13: 978-1506203164
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.3 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#11,993 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Professional > Vocational Tests
- #6 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Professional > ASVAB (Armed Forces)
- #69 in Books > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Workbooks
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ASVAB 2017-2018 Strategies, Practice & Review with 4 Practice Tests: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep) 2017-2018 ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
For almost 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?