Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on February 1, 2013
I spent my life working in the technology field but I can't get away from the desk calendar. I have the same information online but I still have to have this calendar on my desk. It helps for my family to all have one place to go and see what's on my calendar. Although they have family calendars online, not everyone is 'on board' with that. But even if I were alone, I think I'd still have a desk calendar. If technology fails, I'll still have my calendar! I'm always looking for one that has some design on it rather than just plain black and white. I really love the colors in this one. Some of the colors are more dull so you'll have to use a darker pen rather than a pencil or you won't be able to see your entries on certain days. But all and all, I love the calendar and plan on purchasing another one in 2014.
on December 5, 2012
Had one of these last year and liked it so much we bought the 2013 model for the upcoming year. The floral decorations aren't too much -- you know -- not too country bumpkiney -- but they are a nice change from your standard booooooring office calendar. The paper is thick enough that if I jot down an appointment in permanent marker, it doesn't go through. And best of all, lots of room to keep track of our busy family schedule. It's a winner!
on March 14, 2013
I just purchased this for my greenhouse. I will be using it for garden planning and record keeping. Why I love it: It is big. The dimensions in the item description are accurate, and the squares are large for writing. The perforated top actually works without uneven ripping of paper. It is strong. There are nifty plastic corners on the bottom right and left for preventing the pages from flapping up in the wind. The decorative paper is nice too. Great item.
on January 20, 2013
I like to use colored sharpies on this calendar which makes the events really POP. The paper is thick enough to prevent the sharpies from bleeding through. I do like this calendar. It is a nice change from the standard black and white I usually buy. Being located on my desk, I consult it daily and am very aware of all of my upcoming events. An easy way to stay organized. I will most likely buy this next year as well and with free fast shipping, why not?
VINE VOICEon December 8, 2012
I purchased the 2012 model and will be purchasing the 2014 model as well. This calendar is ideal for the office. The boxes are large enough for me track the activities of 6 staff. I use this as a community calendar; it help me organize the events for my staff and notifies them of events as well. The design isn't very exciting but it nice enough. I recommend it.
on September 8, 2014
I missed the notations space on this calendar. Otherwise it was perfectly acceptable and pleasant to look at. I likhe notes area on the side of my desk calendars - I can jot a phone number and not lose it!
on December 29, 2012
I love this calendar. It is large and lined, so you can write things in each day in a straight line without veering off and writing sideways. The background is just enough to add some color but not too much to be distracting. I used this all last year and just ordered one for 2013.
on January 11, 2013
pretty, room to write everything. my only complaint would be that while the calendar part is a little faded out for writing on, some of the flowers are so dark that it's hard to see your writing in pencil. Other than that it's just what I needed and nicer than plain white.
on February 11, 2013
It helps keep me organized, My desk had been a bit abused when I was in the nursing home after my stroke for two years and the gentleman who used it, did quite a bit of damage to the top of my desk. This product covers a good portion of the problems!
on March 6, 2013
So pretty & perfect fit. I had bought another desk pad but it was way too big, don't know what I was thinking. Saw this on Amazon and had to have it. I hope I can get this in the future. I actually hate to write on it, it looks so pretty.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.