Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on June 9, 2013
Okay, I bought three of these to work with two Samsung Infuses and one HTC inspire. All phones where At&t phones and I had all unlocked at mall cell phone service center. These cards were delivered in less than 48 hours to my door and were started up within hours of calling the NET10 service center.
For those of you wanting to know. NET10 and StraightTalk are sister companies that share the same service center and tech support personnel. The only difference is NET10 cards can be bought in many different locations (eg, gas stations, best buys, radio shacks, CVS's, walgreens etc) Straight talk service cards can only be bought online or at walmarts. Same service. Straight talk is strictly t-mobile now, and Net10 is T-mobile and At&t. At&t works best in the charlotte, NC region.
Very happy with this service towers these run off of. Data is very fast.
on January 13, 2015
I wanted to purchase a Sim card that would offer me the option to buy minutes as I needed them instead of trying to charge me a monthly fee(I only need the service for a smart watch that is little more than a novelty and Id only use in an emergency. Oh,l and I don't care about data where the watch is concerned). The most inexpensive deal that you can get through Net10 which is supposed to be "contract free" is $35/month. So, no. You are not strapped into a 2yr contract but you still have to pay out the same way every single month to keep your service.
on August 14, 2013
I bought 3 of these cards to use to replace my current ATT service. First of all, they are the larger SIM cards. You can port your number, but it takes up to 7 days. If the card has been activated, you cannot change the number out of the original zip code you gave (this caused a problem and resulted in me calling customer service and a 4 star rating vs 5 stars.)

So I activated the first card with no problem in my current zip/area code. Did it online and was very easy. I tried to activate the 2nd card for my son in a different zip/area code. It gave me a phone number in the same zip/area code as the first one. I called the customer service number and tried to change the zip/area code. It would not let me change the phone number to the zip/area code that I wanted. They stated that once activated in that zip code, you have to have a number from that zip/area code. I told them that I had put in my sons zip code on the online version, they stated that didn't matter. If I wanted to have a different phone number in a different zip, they would have to mail out another SIM card and I would have to wait 10-14 days. Luckily, I had another blank SIM card and after 4 phone call transfers (BTW, all customer service seems to be in India), I finally got someone who said that would not be a problem. They activated the extra SIM card with the right zip/area code. The phones work great and appear to be on the ATT network. You will have to adjust your APN settings for MMS and internet (required anytime you bring your own phone to a new network.) Also, it is my understanding that the subcontractors (Net10, Tracphone, Airphone, etc) that purchase from ATT are limited to 3G connections. The area that I live in recently got LTE. My phone still says H or H+. I tested speeds and got 3.8 mb down/1.2 mb up. Also, even though it says unlimited internet, you are LIMITED to 1.5GB/month. Otherwise, they threaten to cancel your service. It states this as you sign up for the accts.
on May 22, 2013
Working well with my Google Nexus 4 (after cutting it down to micro sim size). It took around 10 minutes to activate online. The biggest hurdle was setting the APN settings so that the phone received mms messages properly. If you decide to try net10 and this sim, be ready to configure an APN in your phone so that data, text, and mms function on net10 service. Nothing overly technical, but it may require some google research to get right. :)
on March 20, 2016
I got it for my cousin and it works all I can say. Well after I got my cousin a new sie card, I had to have one too. Because my phone company turn my phone off nine days before my due date. So I needed a new company to go to and went back to Net10. In other words this sims works really good.
on January 30, 2015
Two stars because you have no idea what you're getting. The photo says it's a SIM and micro SIM. Some people say they just got a micro SIM, some say just a SIM. I got just a normal SIM, which won't fit in any phone I've ever bought. So, I've got to cut the thing down and waste a bunch of my time because I wasn't sent the product in the photo. PITA.
on March 13, 2014
This SIM card was appearing as a recommendation when i followed the "accessorize your Motorola G" link as I was purchasing mine. This SIM card is not compatible with the phone.
on July 19, 2013
This was a micro sim.... Was not the correct size for an Iphone 3gs. Don't purchase this if you are using for an Iphone 3gs!
on May 21, 2013
I read all of the horror stories about Tracfone aka Net10 & their lack of customer service, lack of picture messages and so on.

But thanks to GOOGLE I was able to recieve data & picture messages on my phone with no problem! I get 3G speeds on my new unlocked no-name chinese android smart phone & life couldn't get any better than this!!

I'll update this is Net10 decides to give me a hard time. -____-
on September 3, 2013
I received the SIM card within a couple of days and only had to purchase airtime through Net 10 to get the phone working. Other retailers were charging up to $20.00 for the same SIM card and therefore it was quite cost effective as well.