Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on March 24, 2017
Simple old fashioned answering machine. I use this with my land line and can avoid voice mail charges. Wish the cord that plugs into the phone jack was longer since it cannot be switched out for a longer cord since it permanently attached to the device. Otherwise I like this machine a lot.
on January 22, 2008
I recently purchased this answering machine for my husband's office since we have had one like it (a little older model) at home and have been very satisfied with it. It is not expensive, is easy to use and does exactly what it is supposed to - record messages. The fidelity may not be as good as more expensive ones but we rarely have a problem understanding any messages except for the ones from folks who are "low talkers" or never learned to articulate or they speak faster than the ear can translate. If you need an answering machine that is separate from your phone I would recommend this one for ease of use, price and quality.
on May 3, 2015
This answering machine, has not given me any problems. If you have anymore of this kind, will you e-mail me and let me know? I would like to have an extra, just in case, OK? I'll wait for your reply.

Regards, Mrs. Gail Pechter
on July 21, 2006
This is a slick little digital if you need to add phone message capability to a multi-function machine but do not wish to use the phone company voice mail service. Compact to take up very little room on your desk, this little digital packs a wallop of benefits to let you screen, listen to, repeat, save or erase your phone messages. I especially like the luminescent indicators of the number of voice mail messages left, shown by both a big digit and a pulsating beat underneath. A lot of bang for the buck from AT&T!
on September 22, 2006
For those who want an inexpensive, not-too-difficult, acceptably-well performing answering machine, this is just the ticket. The thing is sturdy, and best of all, the buttons are easy to read. If you have been tortured with machines which made the button labels the same color as the background (but a tad lighter), then the easy-read part is a godsend. Since most answering machines have you go through a bunch of steps for the initial setup anyway, this one is not particularly hard. Less trouble is a good thing!
on January 9, 2006
This small answering machine works fine. The sound is clear enough. I don't understand the negative reviews it received. Perhaps it has something to do with quality control. Luckily, mine is in excellent condition despite dropping it on the table several times.

The volume can be easily adjusted. You can choose how many times the line will ring before the system answers a call. It also has a three digit remote access code. Choose from numbers 500 to 999. It has also the call screening feature which allows you to hear the caller's voice before picking up the phone. Very useful especially if you're annoyed with telemarketers.

It has only 19 minutes of recording time but for me this is enough. This is a basic answering machine so operation is really easy, no complicated instructions to follow.
on April 6, 2006
I had to replace a GE unit which developed what appears to be a common problem of cutting off incoming messages without any warning---although it did have great sound quality. I decided to try this AT&T machine, in spite of the reviews which mentioned poor sound quality. Those reviews were right. The sound quality on incoming messages is sometimes so poor as to make the unit worthless. I am now trying a Radio Shack unit. Don't waste your money on this AT&T machine.
on November 21, 2014
Much different than previous answering machine but getting used to the difference. Easy to set up for use and that is a definite plus.
on December 26, 2015
LOVE IT
on February 23, 2006
I recently bought this machine and to me it performs just fine. The digital sound quality is good and it's very easy to program and use. I would certainly recommend this machine to anyone in the market for one. For the inexpensive price, mine works as well or better than some more expensive ones I've had in the past.