AT Paddles Hercules Carbon Bent Shaft
- Think of it as the little Black dress of kayak paddles
- Designed for the boater who spends a lot of time running rivers but likes to stop and play along the way
- The moderately sized, perfectly balanced blade is the most versatile in the advanced Series whitewater line
- Package Weight: 1.134 kilograms
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Adventure Technology Hercules Carbon Bent Whitewater Paddle features light, stiff moderately sized blades for play-boating and river-running performance. This balanced blade excels with the do-it-all crowd, that want the best of everything. The carbon blades are a lighter, stiffer, and more durable alternative to fiberglass and have added reinforcement on the tips for superior abrasion resistance. Together with its lightweight carbon fiber shaft, the Hercules is the go-to choice for those who do an equal mix of play boating and river running.
AT Paddles Hercules Carbon Bent Shaft Features:
- Weight: 34.5 oz.
- Shaft: Carbon Duraweave with Immegra
- Blade: 700 sq. cm. Carbon Duraweave
- 30 degree feather
- Right-hand control
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 75.2 x 7.5 x 1 inches; 2.25 Pounds
- Item model number : 8043110
- Date First Available : January 7, 2015
- Manufacturer : Confluence Accessories
- ASIN : B00RXGGO8Q
Best Sellers Rank:
#998,890 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #343 in Kayak Paddles
- Customer Reviews: