Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AT&T TL88002 DECT 6.0 Accessory Handset for TL8810..." and save 36% off the $29.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($0-$50)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AT&T TL88002 DECT 6.0 Accessory Handset for TL88102, Silver/Black
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DECT 6.0 Technology
- Accessory Handset Only requires the TL88102 to Operate
- 2-Line Operation
- Caller ID/Call Waiting — stores 50 calls
- Handset Speakerphone
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
- For optimal performance batteries should be charged for 16 hours prior to use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Cordless handset
- Charger for cordless handset with power adapter installed
- Belt clip for cordless handset
- Battery for cordless handset
- Battery compartment cover
- User manual
TL88002 DECT 6.0 Accessory Handset for TL88102
1 Accessory Handset, silver/black
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Call screening/call intercept
- Remote access to voice mailbox
- Message retrieval from handset
- Intercom between handsets and base unit
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- 10 number speed dial
- Voicemail waiting indicator
- Last 20 number redial
- Any key answer
Dial and receive calls on two different phone lines.
Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology.
Handset and base speakerphones
Allow you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation.
Dual Caller ID/call waiting
See Caller ID information for callers on both lines. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
Expandable up to 12 handsets (uses 88002 accessory handset)
With up to 12 handsets using just one jack, this model is ideal for your busy home or small office (model 88002 accessory handset sold separately).
High-contrast backlit LCD and lighted keypad
Easy-to-read LCD on the base and cordless handset. High-contrast black text on a white background provides for an easy-to-read screen to view incoming Caller ID or review call history. The lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions.
DECT 6.0 Digital Technology
Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.0 is a frequency band that transmits your voice across multiple channels. This technology provides superior quality of voice and sound, high protection against wiretapping and better range than 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz phone systems, while not interfering with wireless routers.
Compatible with Hearing Aids
TIA-1083 Compliant is a higher standard for cordless phones than just being hearing aid compatible. This standard applies to cordless phones and is especially important when purchasing cordless phones for seniors, as many seniors wear hearing aids.
|AT&T TL88102 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone with Answering System||AT&T TL88002 DECT 6.0 Accessory Handset for TL88102|
|Style||Cordless Phone System with Digital Answering Machine||Accessory Handset Only. Requires the TL88102 to Operate.|
|Lighted Display and Keypad||✓||✓|
|Dual Caller ID/Call Waiting||✓||✓|
|Digital Answering System||✓|
|Voicemail Waiting Indicator||✓||✓|
|DECT 6.0 Digital Technology||✓||✓|
|Expandable||Expandable up to 12 handsets (using TL88002)|
|Intercom between handsets and base unit||✓||✓|
|Handset and Base Speakerphones||✓||Handset Speakerphone|
High Quality DECT 6.0,2-LINE,1 HANDSET
Top customer reviews
Some reviewers commented that the phones have numbers rather than names, and so the intercom is not that helpful. We used a simple technique to overcome this, we created a list of the phone numbers (1-12) and their corresponding locations. We then printed the lists and taped one list to the back of each handset. We also taped an identifying number for each handset to the back. This has helped us use the intercom, and also helps us to get stray handset back to where they belong.
Lastly, we wanted a handset with a headset jack for times when we are on the phone for extended periods. The right headset can also improve the audio experience for someone who is hard of hearing. Unlike many systems on the market, these phones have headset jacks! They combine well with the Plantronics HW261N Binaural Headset. This headset has a quick disconnect feature that allows you to combine it with different cables to connect to different types of phones. For the phone in this AT&T system, you need Plalntronics 43038-01 Cable - Quick Disconnect To 2.5 Mm Plug.
I was a bit worried that the answering machine time would not be sufficient, but this has not been a problem. We love the global directory of phone numbers. It's perfect for home users. My only criticism would be that the manual for using the system could be better. Expect to do some experimentation with the phone to get the hang of using it.
The handsets are extremely light but a very good build quality. The answering machine can be turned off easily for one or both lines by pressing a button on the base. The speaking voice ("Calls will not be answered") is very pleasant. Most importantly, the Caller ID is easily accessed by simply pressing the down arrow on a handset and scrolling through the list.
We have had Panasonic two-line phones for over twenty years. Our last model was the best, using 5.8GHz technology which is still the longest-range, least-interference choice. But sadly our handsets wore out and were irreplaceable. We tried a couple of newer Panasonic models. The Panasonic handsets were an excellent external build quality (typical for Panasonic) but everything else was simply terrible - losing contact with the base only 5 feet away, difficult menus, missing features, etc.
I wish ANY of these phones had better ringtone choices. With this AT&T model you get 9 - and at least 4 of them are extremely irritating.
It remains to be seen how long these last. I'll try to update a year from now.
- Not sure if there's a way to turn down the volume on the console menu buttons, which I find a little annoying, especially when I have several numbers to enter into the address book.
- Unable to turn the sound off on the answering system. I can turn the ringer off on both lines, but the message still plays when calls come through. Have tried using the Volume button during an incoming call, with no effect.
- Unaware of a way to retrieve a number from the phone book without having to scroll through the entire thing. There isn't a search feature, which is frustrating with a lot of entries. If I need a number, I typically find it by using my iPhone contact list or my Panasonic cordless, which has a search option.
Also, the battery life on the handset is terrible. I let it charge for almost two days when I first got it, then let it run out completely to "train" the battery. Not sure if this is still necessary, but it's a habit. Anyway, the phone off the base only lasts about two days, even with very little use.
None of these things is enough to make me want to return it, but I don't think I'd buy this model again if it needed replacement.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm sure it's good for other purposes, but not for me.