- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.8 x 3.6 inches ; 4.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00HCNHH2W
- Item model number: Unite Pro
- Average Customer Review: 132 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,149 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
AT&T Unite Pro 4G LTE Mobile WiFi Hotspot (AT&T)
- Weight: 4.40 ounces
- Battery Life: 16 hours
- Feature: Connect up to 15 devices
- Feature: BatteryBoost Charging
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
From the manufacturer
AT&T Unite Pro 4G LTE Mobile WiFi Hotspot
Maximize reliability and speed of your data connection with the first mobile hotspot with Dual-Band Wi-Fi technology.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi and global connectivity
- Browse the Web and sync data at 4G LTE speeds on the AT&T network
- Share your speed with others
- Special guest Wi-Fi option for added security with one-time visitors
AT&T Unite Pro 4G LTE Mobile WiFi Hotspot
Wi-Fi and beyond. .. Power to Do More. ..
Experience 4G LTE speeds on all your Wi-Fi enabled devices. With AT&T Unite Pro, upload, download, and stream on AT&T's nationwide 4G LTE network*. AT&T Unite Pro lets you:
- Connect up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices to the Internet
- Surf, stream, and more for up to 16 hours of continuous use
- Keep your smartphone going with BatteryBoost
- Use the 2.4 inch capacitive touchscreen to manage your connection
- Device supports LTE Advanced
- Travel internationally and stay connected globally in more than 200 countries around the world
Work and play longer. ..
Do more while on the go. AT&T Unite Pro is perfect for everyday use. Browse, send, receive, stream, and download content from the Web for up to 16 hours. Stay connected for long periods of time without needing to recharge right away.
Power to share. ..
Keep your smartphone charged with BatteryBoost. With the included cable, simply attach your smartphone to your AT&T Unite Pro and share the charge from the hotspot's powerful battery.
Easy setup. ..
With no software to install and a 2.4 inch capacitive touchscreen to guide you, setting up your AT&T Unite Pro mobile hotspot is fast and easy. Just power it up and follow the onscreen directions to connect over Wi-Fi. Easily view the number of connected devices, data usage, signal strength, and more. You can even manage your username and password right from the screen.
|Processor||Qualcomm MDM9225 and WTR1605L|
|Battery||4020 mAh - In-use time up to 16 hours; Standby time up to 16 days|
Be confident knowing you can connect with friends and family using the latest in 4G LTE and WiFi technology. This powerful device will last up to 16 hours and will even give your smartphone a boost when it’s low on battery. Technology: LTE: 700/850/1900/AWS, 2x2 MIMO HSPA+: 850/1900/2100 MHz Chipset: Qualcomm MDM9225 and WTR1605L FDD LTE Rel. 9 Category 4 3GPP Release 10 Carrier Aggregation WiFi Features: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 2x2 MIMO Concurrent Dual-Band WiFi 2.4 GHz/5 GHz Multiple SSID/Guest WiFi support WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) Device Display: 2.4 in QVGA capacitive color touchscreen Data usage meter Network name and password Network and device connection status Guest WiFi network Antenna Diversity Support: 2X2 MIMO antenna for LTE and WiFi
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Oddly I have a Macbook that can't connect to the Unit Pro hotspot, but everything else connects without a problem.
The throughput on the UnitePro seems to be a bit quicker than the Unite.
Be careful of the third party sellers. The reality is that these have almost all been out to an AT&T store and were somehow scooped up for resale. You might get a unit that's scuffed a little, is missing the SIM card, but works OK. I was customer #2 for a new seller and instead of a courteous reply when I asked why the unit that was "new" and "works" (is it new, or did you use it to verify it works?) did NOT actually work as shipped. I ended up buying a second one to get one that worked, and while it was clearly resealed, it actually worked. The first one just had a bad battery and rather than waste more time and money with the first reseller, I ate the cost of the battery.
While that is definitely an issue for me, the hotspot still works as advertised, provides well over ten hours of battery life under continuous use, and provides a strong connection speed with as few as two bars of LTE signal.