- Product Dimensions: 26 x 16.5 x 8 inches ; 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00A61T7TS
- Item model number: WTAT4300
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,298,210 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
ATEC Jet Baseball Pitching Machine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for the backyard or any space next to a field
- Delivers pitches up to speeds of 45mph
- Work on defensive drills with repeatability and precision at home or outside of scheduled practice time
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
At ATEC, we are committed to providing tools and resources to coaches who are dedicated to advancing player development. We understand the value and importance of the coach and therefore develop products that meet their training needs. The result is unrivaled equipment that helps coaches train their players more efficiently, more accurately and far more effectively.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Several pieces of advice before purchase:
1. While I am not an expert at speeds... in fact I would be hard pressed to even guess the speed of this machine... I feel that it is not quite "Up to 45 MPH."
2. Be careful when positioning the legs. I lost a chuck of flesh on my hand when I stupidly didn't pay attention, pulled the legs out quickly and my hand became pinched between the mount and the legs. I have a nice little scar that will probably disappear in a couple months. No biggie and I don't blame the product for this... but something to keep in mind when you or your child is setting this up. (Speaking of setting this up, it took less than a minute to put this together and it folds up nicely in my Suncast DB8000B Deck Box with Wheels with all of our other sports gear.)
3. It needs to be plugged in and has a fairly short cord. Our local park does not have an outlet but I am lucky enough to have a backyard as large as a park so this does not bother our family. We do have to use an extension cord as the ideal location is more than 6-10 feet away from the nearest outlet.
4. I wish I would have purchased this product sooner. I honestly think if I would have purchased this the first year he was in CAPs it would have made a huge difference in his abilities.
It's still a fun product, though. When the pitches are good, it's fun. I'd recommend getting it. It's only 100 bucks. You'll have fun with the good pitches.
Of course, we have it plugged in and everything has been checked. I am sure this is a good product (the other reviews is why I bought it) BUT, I am disappointed that this one is not working. What a bummer for the kids.
We are returning it with the no hassle return policy and will (hopefully) have better luck with another one.