|Manufacturer||ATG GmbH & Co. KG|
|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.11 x 4.13 x 2.36 inches|
|Item model number||ATG111|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ATG111|
Consider this available item
ATG ALU-FIX Alloy Wheel Repair Kit | Surface Damage on Alloy & Steel Wheels | Rim Repair Kit | Wheel Brush | Automotive Paint
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY AND HASSLE FREE: DIY steel and alloy wheel repair kit with TOP QUALITY results: The Alloy Wheel Repair Kit can quickly and easily repair damage such as scratches on wheels, abrasions and small chips
- TIME AND MONEY SAVER: Don’t worry any longer about having to go to a costly service center, the DIY alloy wheel repair kit is easy to use, you don’t even have to dismount the wheel. SHIPPING from Germany takes approx. 10 days
- RESULTS THAT LAST: The DIY kit filler compound and the paint pen are suitable for alloy and steel wheels on all makes of cars, trucks and motorcycles (for best results use the paint pen provided by your vehicle’s manufacturer)
- VALUE FOR MONEY: Restore and preserve the value of your car: With a car repair kit with high quality results that last, the repairs you make are heat resistant up to 266° F, resistant to vibrations, and car wash proof. AND you get enough material for up to 10 repairs!
- THE PERFECT FIT: The color of the paint pen supplied fits most alloy wheels. If the color does not match, please contact the manufacturer/seller of the alloy wheels
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Damaged alloy wheels can stick out and decrease the value of your car. However, you will no longer have to worry about bringing your car to an expensive workshop or having to buy new wheels. With ATG ALU-FIX you can easily perform the repairs from the comfort of your own garage for a fraction of the costs. After a few easy steps your wheels will be back to a like-new condition and your car looking sharp.
The 11-piece repair set contains
- 2x plastic trowels
- 1x 0.6 in. aluminum silver-metallic touch-up stick
- 1x cleaning cloth
- 2x alcohol-based cleaning cloths
- 1 pair of rubber gloves 1 x sandpaper rough
- 1x sandpaper fine
- 1x 0.56 oz. rim filler kit, resealable
- 1x detailed instruction manual
DIY repairs like the pros
- Rim can remain attached to the car during the repairs
- Special filling compound is heat-resistant up to 266° F
- Resistant to vibrations and car wash-proof
Instructions for the perfect look
Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Smooth any unevenness with the rough sandpaper. Clean off all dirt and sand the spot with the fine wet sandpaper.
- Clean the damaged alloy wheel with the alcohol prep pad and remove rough edges and unevenest around the damaged area.
- Press the required amount of filling into a suitable container.
- Mix 2-components to a consistent grey mass with spatula provided (finish the mixing within 2-4 mins).
- Fill the damaged spot with the trowel, and let the mass harden for about 20 minutes.
- Afterwards, level the mass flush against the rim with the sandpaper (first rough and then the fine sandpaper).
- Rub the sanded spot dry with a clean cloth.
- Clean the repair area.
- Apply a thin layer of lacquer by brush. Skin time of lacquer should be at least 12 hours before using thecar, and full cure will takes 3 days.
Note: The silver lacquer match most of the alloy wheel colors. If the lacquer doesn't match the color of your alloy wheel please contact the manufacotr or dealer of your alloy wheels.
Is the Epoxy water resistant?
When fully cured, the Epoxy becomes water resistant.
How long will it take for the epoxy to dry once the two components are mixed together?
The set time for the epoxy is 5 minutes and the cure time is 1 hour after the two components are mixed together.
Is there any preparation I need to do before applying the epoxy?
As per instruction, the surface of the targeted area must be cleaned of all contaminants as best as possible in order to achieve the best results.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use in everyday repairs
- Water-proof, oil-proof, and dust-proof
- Easy to shape to fit any crack, crevice, hole, and break
- Excellent bonding strength and high impact resistance results in a near permanent bond
- Ideal for high-strength, structural bonding applications
- Resistant to gasoline, anti-freeze, and most common solvents