Z ATHLETIC Landing Crash Mat Open Cell for Gymnastics, Tumbling, Martial Arts Multiple Colors and Sizes
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- |PROFESSIONAL DESIGN| - We’ve been designing and manufacturing gymnastics mats for over 20 years and our products are used in homes and gyms across the country. We know quality!
- |MULITFUNCTION| -This 4 inch thick, medium soft mat is perfect for a variety of landings! Use it for gymnastics bar dismounts, parkour, ninja training, martial arts, cheerleading and so much more! Fold the mat in half for double the cushion.
- |GUARANTEED DURABILITY| - Covered by high quality 18 oz. vinyl and contains an opened cell foam core for a softer cushion, perfect for landings. We meet or exceed industry standards in all categories.
- |DIMENSIONS| - 4ft x 8ft x 4in Unfolded.
- |SAFE, NON-TOXIC, & EASY TO CLEAN| - Meets all CPSIA standards. This easy to clean nonporous vinyl is mildew and puncture resistant. Simply clean with washcloth, soap and water. 2 year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Color: Black | Style Name: 4ft x 8ft x 4in
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: These mats do not have velcro along the side to attach them together. Since I needed them to stay together, I found a solution. I put them together and use this velcro tape. https://www.amazon.com/dp/179168145X?fbclid=IwAR0XD2S-EOtoTaiyeEvOE9eYeMobAoHCjWKCB6BibnDeoYGeyJ3SeBEJjiA I lay the mats side by side, then use one piece of the velcro tape across the smaller sides (onto where there is velcro for storing the mats). This keeps the two mats together quite nicely. Hopefully that makes sense to people.
I would not describe it as squishy, but it has enough give for solid throws. It's less squishy than my clubs Zebra crash pads. They are very easy to clean, fold up nicely for storage, and are not heavy or difficult to move.
Things to keep in mind;
At times uke's feet would land on the other side of the mat so we've added another one to make a 6' square.
Also if you're thinking of using these outside then some shade will be needed, under direct sun they will get very hot.
The velcro on them is used more to hold them shut when in storage. You can use the velcro to attach two pads together but it would be along the short edge. (3x12) We picked up generic velcro strips to hold these together in a 6x6 shape.