- Product Dimensions: 37 x 14 x 15 inches ; 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- ASIN: B000XP99FE
- Item model number: Burgundy
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #828,627 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
ATI Sierra80 80L Internal Frame Hiking Backpack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Combination top-/front-loading design
- Hydration sleeve with an exit port
- Rain fly, Sleeping bag compartment
- Two aluminum stays
- Adjustable torso length
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||15 x 14 x 37 inches|
|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||8 pounds|
|Size||One size adjustable|
Combination top-/front-loading design features a separate sleeping bag compartment with zippered detachable divider for easy access. Inside hydration sleeve with an exit port holds a reservoir(sold separately) for hands-free hydration on the trail. Two aluminum stays to provide an optimal blend of stiffness and torsional flex. Adjustable torso length to custom fit your torso and provide room for growth. Fitting a wide range of shoulders, foam-padded, contoured shoulder straps. Padded adjustable waistbelt helps create a custom fit and transfers pack weight to hips. Chimney-style mesh back panel increases ventilation for increased comfort on the trail. Zippered front pocket. Two zippered side pockets. Additional side pockets for water-bottle and accessories. Side compression straps and sleeping pad straps help stabilize and control the load. PVC coated internal provides excellent water protection. Available D rings on shoulder straps for hanging accessories. Chest buckle straps for stability. Padded lower back support. Fits torso 15 - 21.5 inches. Fits waist/hips 28 - 50 inches. Brand new. Imported.
Top customer reviews
After taking this pack on a couple of hiking trips through the Shenandoah National forest it has held up well. It has had no other casualties to buckles. The zipper is still working and it carried a rather heavy load very well. The only problem with the bag for me, which isn't a flaw in the bag at all, is that it is too large. I was able to put everything, I tried the kitchen sink, I wanted to take with me in this pack. What I ended up with was a very heavy pack and a bunch of crap I didn't really need to take with me. Overall i'm still pleased with this purchase.