|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 9 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||GA-10|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GA10|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.20 shipping
ATP GA-10 Carbon Activated Premium Cabin Air Filter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Filters 98 percent of contaminants entering vehicle through air vents
- Captures and eliminates odors with an activated carbon charged filter media
- Provides clean and effective protection with a highly porous coconut shell based carbon
- Improves airflow vs. contaminated or clogged filters
- Easy to change with included instructions for your vehicle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ATP's Premium Cabin Air Filter offers innovative protection from external cominants and odors in the air around your vehicle. By utilizing a unique coconut shell based activated carbon, these filters provide a clean and effective solution to interior filtration.
From the manufacturer
Carbon charged filter eliminates odors and captures particles
Easy to change
Installation instructions included.
- Commonly located behind glovebox, kick panel, under cowl or under hood
- DIY replacement usually takes 30 minutes or less
ATP Premium Cabin Air Filter
Keeps air inside vehicle clean, fresh, pollutant and odor free
ATP's Premium Cabin Filter captures 98% of dirt particles, dust, mold spores and pollen entering the vehicle cabin, down to 3 microns. Works to eliminate odors with a highly porous activated carbon media.
The synthetic-media filter features a coconut shell based activated carbon, which is lower ash than charcoal counterparts - providing a cleaner and more environmentally conscious choice.
A new cabin air filter can improve airflow inside the vehicle, as over time the filters catch dirt, leaves and road grime that obstruct flow.
- Captures 98% of incoming particles
- Works to eliminate odors
- Features cleaner coconut shell based carbon
- Can improve airflow vs. a contaminated filter
- Easy to change with included instructions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was definitely worth the extra bucks!
This is also quite the bargain. The big chain automotive parts stores wanted $40 for a plain jane filter (That had to be ordered any way). I paid less than half of that here for a superior filter. Great deal!